126-127: The five declines of heaven and man

Chapter 126: The Five Decline of Heaven and Man

There are many people in this world who work hard to protect something.

Just as the Queen of Hatred guards justice, the Queen of Greed guards happiness.

But this kind of protection has an end. If you reach the end with your true heart, you will find that everything has been distorted.

Gogol attacked Yosano Akiko, but his target was not Yosano Akiko herself, but the curse spirit that followed her.

The cursed spirit was obviously protecting her, so if he tried to destroy its protection, could it cause the cursed spirit to collapse? If he catches the loophole, he has a chance to get the cursed spirit.

It is difficult to break through the defense of the Deep Dark Legion. An auxiliary that can provide both defense and blood recovery is not an ordinary problem.

But in the process, the pink heart wrapped around the special forces slowly faded.

At first, it should be a bright dark pink, but when it appeared in front of Yosano Akiko, it was already light pink, and then started to turn a little white and gray.

The people around finally heard the curse spirit speak.

The special forces soldier gradually lost his smile and opened his empty, dark eyes.

He murmured: "Human hearts are pink, and the camouflage of the same color allows us to blend into their hearts. In order to protect that kind heart, we are willing to bear the filth for humans." *

Such a change made Guo Gori stopped, and Yosano Akiko and Edogawa Ranpo distanced themselves from it.

Edogawa Ranpo looked at the discolored heart, and then at the special forces in camouflage uniforms wrapped in the heart, feeling that he might understand something.

"This is simply physical integration." He muttered.

When the other two people took a look, it was like what Edogawa Ranpo said, well, physically integrated.

Things are getting weirder.

Gogol asked curiously: "How do you know that human hearts are pink? It should be red." He squinted his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking of.

The Deep Dark Legion looked at him: "We can see the color of people's hearts."

He always calls himself us and seems to represent some kind of group. Is he a curse spirit? All curse spirits have the ability he mentioned, or is this just what the curse spirits said randomly? Doesn't the color of the human heart refer to the heart wrapped around it?

Yosano Akiko was a little touched by its words, "A heart that bears filth in order to protect kindness is worthy of respect."

It would be great if that was really the case. Edogawa Ranpo pulled Yosano Akiko warily, "Do you still remember the statement about the existence of curse spirits that we investigated?"