75-79: Supervisor

Chapter 75: Supervisors

can actually use talking therapy. Judging from the feedback from the Lobe Company's psychotherapy room, as long as the panicked person can be stabilized mentally, he himself will slowly increase his mental value.

Human beings are very resilient. As long as they can get out of that bad state in time, they can adjust themselves.

But isn't it faster to hit twice?

Pain can also distract people from their emotions.

After the game becomes a reality, there are many aspects that can no longer rely on numerical values ​​and programs. While making people feel at a loss, it also opens up more possibilities. Many things can now be dealt with flexibly, and the supervisor's thinking will not be restricted by procedures.

Huang Dongyi felt that he could master the strength well, and he knew where to hit it most effectively, and he could wake up Fyodor within a safe range. Although he had zero actual operations, he had seen a lot, so he didn't let anyone else do it for him.

Obviously, not everyone thinks this way, but Gogol understood him better than others and loosened his grip on him.

"That's it!" He suddenly understood and was a little eager to try.

After a brief moment of surprise, Jono Caiju chose to believe what he said, even though it sounded a bit outrageous.

This period of time is enough for smart people to figure out the character of Aradenichi. He is not the kind of person who has to make eighteen twists and turns in his mind even if he has nothing to do. He is so direct that it makes people lose their temper. He is also a practical person with super strong action ability. .

Sometimes, even if what he said was a little beyond his cognition, in fact, in his eyes, it might just be an ordinary thing he said.

Believe him, you don't need to think about it that much.

As soon as Huangdian saw no one to stop him, he rejected Gogol who wanted to complete the work for him and carried the bench himself.

Kunikida Doppo couldn't help but cover his face.

The picture is too bloody.

As soon as Huangdian stood in front of Fyodor, he was about to give him a massage to help him wake up, when he saw the man who was trapped in his own world slowly raising his head.

Golden eyes met purple eyes through glasses.

Feodor's dark eyes moved from Huang Dianyi's body to the bench he was carrying, and then back to Huang Dianyi's face.

Ah...

both of them were silent.

Aradome was wary. He suspected that Fyodor wanted to stand up and point the weapon at him. Employees who fell into panic would attack their colleagues. To prevent this, he asked others to stay away.

If Fyodor, who was holding Da Capo, turned towards the others and caused others to panic, it would be chaos.

Huang Dianyi squeezed the stool tightly, he was going to strike first.