145-146: Supervisor

Chapter 145 The supervisor's

relaxed and happy fishing life reminded Huangdian of what happened before he was bound to the game and traveled through time.

The world before this time travel is no longer his original world, but it's not a big problem. He can adapt to the new environment very well.

After traveling through time for the first time, Huang Dianyi lived a happy life of eating and waiting to die.

When he wants to play games, someone brings all the latest games to him; someone regularly prepares nutritious and delicious meals for him based on his body data; comic books fill a wall of bookshelves with top-notch configurations He can have five computers by himself.

Is this because he became the heir to a rich man after traveling through time?

No.

His family after time travel was very ordinary. The reason why he was treated like this was because his crime level was off the charts since he was born. Even the instruments couldn't detect the specific extent.

It is foreseeable that as long as he can grow up, he will definitely become a super criminal. If he is smarter, he will become a feared criminal with high IQ.

What was inconsistent with the tests was that everything about him seemed normal. He had undergone hundreds of psychological evaluations before he was five years old, all of which showed that he had normal empathy, a normal respect for death, and that his ideals in life were not something to be purged. world, or reform the world, but hope to get rich overnight.

...The interrogator looked at the child sitting upright opposite him and felt that this was too real in the world.

No, this may be a cover-up trick by the other party. He cannot be fooled. He is a born criminal.

The unsmiling interrogator asked the child warily: "What do you want to do if you want to get rich? Become an oligarch who controls the economic lifeline?"

The child said seriously: "I want to buy the LXX company, and then fire Gou from the 'Time Mirror Travel' "Planning!"

Interrogator: Ah this...

LXX Company is a game company, and "Time Mirror Travel" is an RPG card game.

The interrogator said dryly: "You are still very ideal. Come on."

The child: "I will work hard. My ultimate goal is to make a device that can connect all worlds and allow everyone to participate." A big game. I actually thought about it several years ago. The copywriter and artist have already found the person I like. The only thing that needs to be overcome is the technical difficulty. "

Interrogator: "

A few years ago? Were you born?

After several rounds of tests and interrogations, no one could see any signs of crime in this child. It can't be the influence of the environment in which you grew up, right?

Or, perhaps, the detection system is at fault.

This is a major discovery.