163: The day I was fired

Chapter 163 The Day I Was Fired

"Ango, you can contact the Special Agents Division at any time after you decide. With your resume, it won't take half a day to complete all the procedures. You only need to take another mental health test, and you can come back the next day. "Yes."

The reassuring voice of the farming chief came over the phone, and he had already thought out all the options for Sakaguchi Ango.

And comforted: "You don't have to worry about the rest. When you left the Special Agent Division to work in Company L, it was a decision made by the superiors and had nothing to do with you. You were forced to stay there. These are not stains. They are against you." There will be no impact on the future."

Ango Sakaguchi was on the other end of the phone, and for some reason, he was not in a happy mood.

He was silent for a long time and said, "Sorry to trouble you, Chief Taneda."

Chief Taneda was very happy and said, "Ango, I'll be waiting for you to come back in Yokohama."

If this continues, will all the people sent out by the Special Abilities Division be gone? Can it be recalled?

God knows how heartbroken he is to have so many talents poached by Huangdianyi.

This was not the first time that Chief Taneda called Ango Sakaguchi. Surprisingly, Ango himself did not have such a strong idea of ​​returning to the Special Agents Division. Chief Taneda personally persuaded him for a long time before finally convincing him.

After hanging up the phone, he immediately arranged for someone to take care of the matter. He wished that Sakaguchi Ango, the outstanding employee of the year, could fly back right now and get started immediately.

After Ango Sakaguchi packed up his temporary residence in Tokyo, he went out.

He drove to the old site of Lobe Company.

There is only a deep pit there now, and a warning cordon has been drawn around it. Originally, the surrounding area was extremely deserted. At least you can still see some green with the naked eye. Now it's better. Looking around, the surrounding mountains are all Bald.

I don’t know what substances remain in the Lobe Company that have affected the nearby ecology. Researchers are still working hard to take samples and investigate.

"In fact, it doesn't matter if we don't restore the ecology here." Sakaguchi Ango thought.

It was originally a deserted land with no one, not to mention that now there was no manpower available to consider such a trivial matter. The towering tree was the most important thing.

It was raining lightly in the sky.

Sakaguchi Ango stood at the edge of the cordon holding an umbrella, lost in thought.

He was actually a little worried about whether he could return to a normal life. But worrying doesn't help.

His supervisor taught him one thing: no matter what difficulties he encounters, he must move forward.

Facing difficulties and not fearing life and death are essential qualities for all employees working at Lobotomy Corporation.

Now that the company has flown away, he has been fired, and his supervisor has abandoned his group of employees and run away. Even if he doesn't adapt well, he still has to start a new life.