109-111: Supervisor

Chapter 109 Supervisor

Fushiguro Megumi saw that Mr. Benjamin was stopped by the senior, so he hurried over and deliberately stood in front of the teacher.

"Senior, this is a new teacher. He is not very familiar with higher education. If you have any questions, you can come to me." Fushiguro Megumi said while winking at Teacher Benjamin and asking him to go to the room of Hiruhito Kugizaki and Rosa Kugizaki first. side.

Even though Megumi Fushiguro was standing in front of him, it didn't affect the 1.8-meter-plus teacher Benjamin from clearly seeing the disdain on the senior's face.

The senior didn't even bother to talk to them. If Fushiguro Megumi's guardian hadn't been Gojo Satoru, he wouldn't even want to give Fushiguro Megumi face.

There are many students in the high school who come from families of conjurers. They didn't have to come to the high school to study. At first, everyone took the initiative to consider the development of the conjuring world, but as time went by, this matter changed. , for some people from big families, going to a college is more like a kind of gold plating.

This has led to more and more students from big families in the Conjuring High School, and it has become like a small society.

People from the same family stayed together, and they knew not to provoke those who were very powerful. Because of this, although it was a bit annoying, no one bothered to care about them.

Having said that, it would be quite troublesome if we really got into trouble with such a person. After all, the family background is there, so under normal circumstances, other students will avoid such people.

Fushiguro Megumi is not afraid of people like seniors, but there is no need to waste time on them. Now he just wants to fool the seniors away quickly, without delaying their meal.

After studying chemistry all morning, he lost countless brain cells, which was a hundred times more tiring than going out to exorcise the cursed spirits. He was starving before noon.

Usually if he comes forward, the other party won't be so stubborn.

Today is a little different.

The senior stared at Teacher Benjamin coldly across him, and said angrily: "What kind of look do you have?"

Fushiguro Megumi was confused, what is that look? What did Teacher Benjamin do?

Just when I was about to turn around and ask the teacher why he hadn't left yet, I heard the cold voice of the teacher who was gentle and polite to his stupid students in class.

"You look like an idiot."

Megumi Fushiguro gasped and looked back at Teacher Benjamin in shock.

It turns out that Teacher Benjamin, a person with such a good temper, can also curse!

At this time, everyone in the cafeteria noticed the situation here. The cafeteria, which was quite lively before, became quiet now, and everyone looked here intentionally or unintentionally.