51-55: Exchange Meeting & Supervisor

Chapter 51 Exchange Meeting

Kyoto School and Tokyo School both seized this opportunity to discuss the next tactics enthusiastically.

Fushiguro Megumi: "We failed to give the people in Kyoto the last blow in the last game. I think they will get serious this time. To win the second game, we must cooperate better."

Kamo Noriki: "The current situation It is very disadvantageous for us. Tokyo School has a large number of magic tools in its hands. If we don't think of a way, this gap will not be made up until the end." The

two screens were placed side by side in the middle.

A commentator said: "Now we see that after a round of testing, the leaders of both teams were born naturally. Ah, both captains seem to be smart people. What kind of arrangements will they make for the victory of the team? Where are the surprises? I believe that students from the two schools will bring us more exciting and fierce duels in the future."

With the sound effects, the atmosphere instantly ignited.

Leyansi was speechless for a while. What did he think of the exchange meeting?

However, An Diva clenched her fists and said, "Come on, Kyoto school!"

Gojo Satoru happily joined in the fun: "Tokyo school beat them!"

Rakuganji:...

Broadcast: "The second game, the exploration phase, the countdown is twenty minutes, start ."

With an order, people on both sides rushed out as fast as possible.

Kyoto School's Mechamaru turned around and walked another way. Todo Aoi, who ran out excitedly, was stopped by Kamo Kenki. They were the team responsible for eliminating danger to their own side. Zenin Mayi and Miwa Kasumi are the collectors, and Nishimiya Momo is responsible for providing vision.

Their actions finally became organized.

As a teacher, Ange never thought about cultivating students' abilities in this area. But now, the way they worked together made her see another possibility.

One person's ability may be limited, but a group of people working together to bridge the gaps between them can achieve the effect of one plus one being greater than two.

Here at the Tokyo School, Fushiguro Megumi was last. "I found a weapon before, but I couldn't get it due to time constraints. You guys go first. I'll be back in a moment."

Zenin Maki: "Be careful."

Trust is not spoken . And metaphor.

The round just now was enough for them to understand each other and establish enough trust in the shortest possible time.

It's so refreshing to have reliable teammates here.

Zenyuan Maki picked up her newly found knife and disappeared into the woods with great energy.

The camera came to Fushiguro Megumi. He had calculated the time in advance. When he found that there was not enough time, he deliberately wrote down the route and went directly to the direction he had memorized.