137-138: Supervisor

Chapter 137: The supervisor

was scolded by the supervisor, and Gogol left the holding room in a dignified manner.

Supervisor: "My work quality is too poor. Go to the training department for training first and then come back to work!"

If he hadn't been at Level 5, his supervisor would have fired him now.

Have you eaten all the employee rules you memorized yesterday? This was the first time for an employee to fight with an abnormality. I asked him if something happened to this fifth-level employee because of his fight with an abnormality, would he want to reopen?

It's a bit too fussy to reopen this matter. If we don't reopen, a fifth-level employee will be lost casually, and the supervisor will feel distressed.

Originally, most of the supervisors of the fifth-level employees would take care of them personally. When they first started working, having supervisors watching them was the most enviable thing for many low-level employees. Now Gogol's special treatment is gone and he has been sent to the training department to be rebuilt. .

Gogol said innocently: "But he wants to eat me."

Huang Dianyi: "That means you are lucky. If it were another abnormality, I wouldn't even have a chance to talk to you. You just said No more."

Employees in the company all know that this kind of creature they face every day is called a cursed spirit to the outside world, and a more professional term is called an abnormality internally. Although Gogol has just arrived, he has already heard from other employees in the morning. I have said this before, so I am not very surprised by what the supervisor said.

He echoed: "That's right, it's obviously A-level. I thought I was going to die there, but it turned out to be completely fine."

Now that Company L has a more professional name for curse spirits, of course they also have their own standards for classifying levels. He and the other two had seen Class A before in a team building event, and they were really - quite scary monsters.

Of course, Gogol had heard of Su Nuo's reputation. After information about conjurers poured into his brain one day, he focused on investigating the world of conjurers. Among them, Wu Jiao Satoru and Su Nuo's information was the first to be detected. .

He originally thought that Su Nuo would be more powerful. If he hadn't been severely beaten by the team building team, he would have felt that Su Nuo was a formidable opponent. But now...not only did he feel nothing, but he also felt that the supervisor had given him the wrong level.

Gogol thought with confidence.

After hearing this, Aradenichi was a little speechless. This Class A could actually let the employees walk out of the containment room standing while fighting with them. Is it really okay? I don’t know whether it’s because Gogol was lucky or because Su Nuo was too weak.

In short, it is better to see how Su Nuo breaks through the containment before making a decision.

After Gogol left, the door of the holding room was closed again.