121-125: The five declines of heaven and man

Chapter 121: The Five Decline of Heavenly Beings

and the Desolate Palace are not willing to open up all the Abnormalities at once. They know that it will be out of control in less than half an hour, and the world will immediately rush towards destruction. But if you don’t do this task, The progress of world quests is expected to be stuck.

"Oh, I obviously want to do it step by step." Looking at the abnormality on the screen, Huang Dianyi made a tired voice.

But escaping is useless. Sooner or later, all abnormal bodies will be opened. Fortunately, he has already transferred some of them before, otherwise the number of containment rooms will still be a problem.

Huangdian initially thought about how to find a method that would not push him to a dead end in this extreme mission goal.

For the first time in the monitoring room, he did not stare at the screen. Instead, he closed his eyes and leaned back on the chair.

The director of the training department was a little worried about his supervisor. He had been in the control room for almost a day and a half, and the food he had delivered was also untouched. Hod had no choice but to take the plate from the employee's hand, carry it over himself, and try to persuade the supervisor.

After knocking on the door, but no one responded, her expression changed, remembering what Viper said that if they all forgot about the supervisor, they might find a mummy in the control room later.

She opened the door without thinking: "Are you the manager?"

As soon as Huangdian opened his eyes, he looked at the screen and smiled slowly. He had a half-way settlement system, so he could start with the half-open abnormality.

You have to think about which half of the remaining abnormality should be released first.

Hod stood at the door and hesitated for a while, but still did not disturb him. He always felt that the supervisor at work had an atmosphere where he could not be disturbed.

It would be nice if you remembered to eat. It would be better to come back later.

As night fell, a group of people hid in the night, looking at the only luminous place for miles around.

"Is this it?" Several figures whispered to each other.

"Yes, it's strange no matter how you think about the fact that the Curse Spirit Containment Center can get rid of Yu San's family. We can't alert him first. We have to find out the situation."

A few people quietly approached the building that was particularly quiet in the night.

They walked around the main entrance, intending to quietly remove the window and sneak in, but as soon as they got closer, the window opened by itself.

Several people were a little confused, but since they were here, they couldn't just go home because of such a trivial matter, so they continued to go in.

The last person who entered was surprised and said: "Is the sound insulation effect of this house so good? No, it should be the effect of the barrier."

Different from the quiet outside, as soon as he entered the house, the intense music echoed throughout the night. Inside the house, they carefully explored around, but found no one.