11-15: Supervisor & Knight of Despair

Chapter 11 Supervisor

The corridor was filled with thick smoke, and not far away, a researcher fell to the ground.

"Help, save me!"

He rolled on the ground, showing the pain of being burned by the fire.

But his body was clearly unscathed.

Within a few seconds, the researcher lost his breath and showed signs of fire burns after his death.

Huangdian suddenly opened his phone and took a look.

No new abnormality has escaped. It wasn't the abnormality that did it.

Continuing to walk inside, more and more corpses fell to the ground. Huang Dianyi was finally sure that someone had massacred here.

At this time, a man stumbled over.

The ground also shook, and the ceiling fell down.

Seeing him standing here, the man shouted to him in panic: "Run! Run!"

It was the colleague who had transported the experimental subjects with him before.

"What happened?"

The colleague grabbed him and said tremblingly: "It's 001, it's 001! His eye transplant was successful. That eye, the Eye of Reincarnation, killed everyone after waking up, and now this place is going to be over. !Run!"

Huang Dian recalled the data about the Eye of Samsara that he had seen before.

It's almost the same as an EGO weapon.

But knowing that it wasn't the abnormality causing trouble, he felt relieved.

A clear figure appeared in the fog.

"Why are you with him?" the visitor asked.

Upon hearing this voice, my colleagues looked horrified as if they had seen a ghost.

However, Aradouichi expressed his understanding for the child named Mugabe. No one wanted to lie on a cold bed, like an animal waiting to be slaughtered, and being told where to cut.

Even people who voluntarily lie on the operating table may regret it.

The child didn't know what he had done. The building shook violently and was shaking.

He did not get closer, but stood not far away and looked at Huang Dianyi, as if waiting for something.

Huangdian looked at the little boy, then at his colleague who was clinging to him with trembling legs, and came up with a brilliant idea.

Since the little boy is not going to let them go, and the people here have indeed done all kinds of evil, then they must be in need of something.

--With help from Lobotomy Corporation.

Huang Dian smiled.

He didn't know how many people were still alive, but if one of them counted, no one could escape.

"If I say that I have a way to keep you alive, I will also provide you with favorable conditions." He lowered his head and stared into his colleague's eyes. "Are you willing?" The