162: Final act, epilogue

Chapter 162 Ending and Epilogue

After experiencing so many things, the relationship between them and Huang Dongyi is no longer just about using and being used. There are too many complicated emotions in it.

But now, this person can wish them a happy journey with such a rational attitude that makes people speechless.

Benjamin exhaled and said in a deep voice: "You are more like an excellent AI than Angela."

His tone was calm, but with an inexplicable sense of depression.

Think about it, isn't it? During the worst days, they relied on this person's calmness and determination to move forward. If it weren't for this kind of character, they wouldn't be where they are today.

It's Aradenichi's attitude of trying his best and sacrificing himself, which subconsciously gives people the illusion that he cares about them very much, so he will do his best.

Benjamin couldn't help laughing silently.

Even he was bewildered.

In fact, he is the most aware of Huangdian Yi's overly paranoid character, and even he accepts this frankly, so he never hides it. He will speak out frankly about what he wants to do and what he wants to achieve, and implement it into action.

You must do what you set your mind to, and for this, you will fight for everything without any reservation at any time. Gambling one's life is simply the most insignificant price for Huang Dianyi. This has nothing to do with anyone and only depends on his personal will.

But everyone mistakenly thought that everything Huang Dianyi did was for them.

"Are you touched? He achieved this perfect ending in which no one but himself had to sacrifice and no one had to pay the price?"

Benjamin asked himself in his heart.

After that, their world became a truly "eternal" world.

Everything I did before - stabilizing those three worlds and filling the gaps in the world. It looks like a stepping stone to the lobotomy world.

He repeatedly tightened his palms, loosened them, and tightened them again, and finally sighed helplessly, as if he had accepted a certain fact.

Hod rarely said to Huang Dianyi in a reproachful tone: "Director, what are you talking about? How can we leave you alone!"

Huang Dianyi blinked in confusion, so excited?

Benjamin suddenly said: "You are such an overly self-centered person."

Huang Dianyi was stunned for a moment, "Me?...Ah, indeed."

Benjamin stepped forward, looked at Huang Dianyi and said: "I often feel that you and us We are in different worlds, and there is a long distance between us."

To be precise, it should be a sense of isolation.

Even though everything seems normal to Huang Dianyi, you often can't figure out what he is thinking.

For him, saving all the worlds without choosing who to sacrifice seems to be a decision that requires little thought.

Why do you think so? What did he think of them? Did he also have troubles before coming up with a solution?