133-136: Supervisor

Chapter 133 Supervisor:

"You're awake. Congratulations, the operation was successful."

Bai Lan, who had just regained some consciousness, suddenly opened her eyes and instinctively touched her head.

Very good, it is a normal human head, and the brain is properly installed where it should be. It has not been dug out and made into a container, nor has it been put into an iron box.

Someone thoughtfully brought him a glass of water and said, "Are you okay? Don't worry, the supervisor probably just wanted to scare you."

The man's voice was hesitant.

Bai Lan took the water glass and drank some water, calmed her heartbeat, and said to the voice at the beginning: "I thought you wouldn't do anything to me because I tried my best to help you attract the monster's attention. I fainted with relief. Didn't I expect that you were going to kill the donkey?"

He was joking along with what he said before, but when his vision gradually became clearer, he saw Huang Dianyi sitting next to him, playing with his hands. Holding a scalpel.

Bai Lan suddenly fell silent.

Sigma put the tray on the table aside, and naturally took the scalpel from Huangdianyi's hand, "If you don't need it, I will put it away first."

Sigma gave up the Sky Casino and ran away with Huangdianyi.

He was still hesitant about Huang Dianyi's invitation before, but after experiencing the Apocalypse Bird incident, he made up his mind that compared to the Sky Casino, Huang Dianyi's place was more valuable. Although Sky Casino has crashed, there is no need to think about this anymore.

The other party needs him more, even urgently. This real feeling of being needed is simply irresistible.

After joining Lobe Company, as he learned more and more, he became more determined in this idea.

He is needed here more.

Sigma's comprehensive quality has reached level five, and his various attributes are also very good. In addition to general employee work, he also assumes the position of secretary-in-charge.

He didn't feel that this was squeezing his value at all. Instead, he was very enthusiastic about the busy life in Lobotomy Company.

As a secretary, he was closer to Aradenichi than others, so he contracted some bad habits, such as obsessive-compulsive disorder.

As time went by, Sigma was almost able to figure out the rules.

Aradenichi suffers from intermittent episodes of paranoid obsessive-compulsive disorder, which is more troublesome than ordinary obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Ordinary obsessive-compulsive disorder may barely be able to keep out of sight, but Aradenichi must be perfect until he gets involved with something. The main reason is that you don’t know when he will get involved with something. .

Sometimes he even insists on eating from left to right. He will never take a bite of the next dish until he has finished the dish on the left. Sometimes he is very casual and does not always follow fixed rules. When he is outside or focused on something, he becomes a person who has few demands and is easy to talk to.