151-153: White Night

Chapter 151

Baiyehuangdian found Vongola and he brought a box.

He handed the box to Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Standing next to Sawada Tsunayoshi was his tutor, the former Rainbow Child baby, who has now recovered into an adult man and the world's number one killer, Riboon.

Opening the box and seeing what was inside, the number one killer narrowed his eyes, "This aura is very much like the cornerstone of the world."

Tsunayoshi Sawada touched the seed lying in the box. It was a emerald green seed. The seeds exuded gleaming light and were full of vitality. His intuition told him that this was something very, very important.

Huangdian Yi: "The cornerstone of the world... It's almost the same, in terms of nature. However, this exists on top of that."

On top of the cornerstone of the world? What could that be?

Aradenichi did not sell out to them. He said bluntly: "This is the seed of the World Tree. The World Tree is the foundation that connects thousands of worlds. I gave this seed to Mr. Sawada in the hope that you can save it at the critical moment." Use it appropriately. Everyone must have seen the current situation in the world, and the Italian mafia should not have noticed that this world is going to end. "

Things that superpowers can discover, Sawada Tsunayoshi and others. " Don't you know at all?

of course not.

Maybe Gojo Satoru and the other spell masters also saw something, but no one could solve the problem, and individuals could not resist the will of their own world. Their memories were tampered with so much that in the end they could only leave it alone.

Now, someone who can answer the question appears.

Aradenoyi said: "I heard that the leader of Vongola, Mr. Sawada Tsunayoshi, has super intuition and the ability to rely on intuition to judge the truth of things. So it seems that some things don't need to be as clear as what I said. Time is tight, so I will go back first."

Sawada Tsunayoshi smiled helplessly and said gently but forcefully: "I can feel that your purpose of coming here is very important to Vongola and our world. But... I need someone with knowledge of the matter to tell me what the truth is before I can understand it."

If Huang Dianyi didn't explain it clearly, there were the guardians of Vongola's humanoid self-propelled killer weapon, and the number one killer was present. There was no way he could be let go so easily.

This is the base camp of the mafia. As the godfather, Tsunayoshi Sawada has no lack of decisiveness. If Aradouichi is not willing, he can use some not-so-pleasant means to "keep" Aradouichi.

It happened that the people from the assassination team Balian were also there. Their leader XUNXUS was sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed and concentrating. His black hair was slightly long and he looked a little irritated and frowned. Although he didn't show it, his aura had already caught Huang. Dian Yi's actions.

Huangdian Yi could feel it.

What's more, over there, the prince with crooked blond hair and a crown, Belphegor had been playing with the knife in his direction for an unknown amount of time, and the smile on his face seemed malicious.