95-97: Supervisor

Chapter 95 is in charge of

the Port Mafia.

Tatehara Michizou, who had returned to his duties, knelt on one knee in front of Mori Ogai: "Chief, I failed."

Mori Ogai: "Why?"

Tatehara Michizou said with difficulty: "I failed the written examination."

Mori Ogai: "..."

What can he do if the undercover agent failed to pass the exam?

Mori Ogai sighed sadly, "There are always little mice sneaking in recently. They use the curse spirit handed over to the port mafia by Company L as a secret weapon. There are internal and external troubles. As the leader, I have been working overtime for several months. , the person in charge of Company L pretended not to hear clearly when he was asked to take back the curse spirit. As a partner, I couldn’t take too drastic measures. I originally thought that I could rely on Tachihara-kun to solve the matter, but it turned out to be okay. It doesn't make sense."

Now it has come to a point where either he can control those curse spirits, or he can let Huangdian take back these ancestors, otherwise the port mafia will be dragged to death.

When the benefits of cooperation outweigh the harm, the two parties become the most loyal friends. If the harm outweighs the benefits, it is easy for the two parties connected by interests to break up.

At the moment, Mori Ogai doesn't want to anger Company L, which has shown him its invincible strength, but looking at the recent sudden increase in expenses due to the cursed spirit in that building, Mori Ogai feels that his heart is starting to hurt.

The crazy subordinates need to be replaced and treated. The facilities that broke through the containment are damaged and need to be repaired. There are countless casualties caused by the breach of containment. The port mafia is also starting to fall into a situation of shortage of personnel.

Not only are they short of people, they are also short of money.

Tatehara Michizou lowered his head and suddenly suggested: "What if we let those curse spirits escape? After seeing the power of the curse spirits, those people who always make small moves should calm down. Even the supervisor didn't He can't blame us, he also knows how dangerous these cursed spirits are."

The cursed spirits of Company L were given away for free and no one wanted them, and the port mafia was miserable.

As an undercover agent sent by the Hound to the Port Mafia, Tachihara Michizo made the suggestion just because of the reason he said.

Now that the curse spirits are out of the control of the Port Mafia, it is normal for one or two to be snatched away by other organizations. Hound might be able to obtain Company L's cursed spirit through this.

Mori Ogai's hand on the table covered the lower half of his face. In the dim room, only those dark eyes could be seen. He didn't know what he was thinking. After a long time, Mori Ogai said: " It's a good idea."

On the other side, Ango Sakaguchi, an outstanding undercover agent who had successfully infiltrated, was being led by his colleagues to familiarize himself with the work.

He was finally able to see clearly the secrets the company was hiding.

The first thing, of course, is to distribute standard civilian equipment, suits and small pistols. Sakaguchi Ango touched this pistol with traces of use, and thought that he could use his supernatural powers to see what happened to the previous owner of this pistol.