39-40: Supervisor

Chapter 39 Supervisor

"I'm working."

He answered Xia Youjie's question, and his voice and tone were normal.

But Xia Youjie was keenly aware of the strangeness.

Would a normal person keep a smile on his face all the time, as if it was engraved on his face?

"Did the Kamo family send you here?"

He was about to continue talking, but ten seconds had passed.

The abnormality wearing the skin of Mimori Shishin quickly tore off his disguise, revealing his bright red inside.

From a distance, it looked like a muscular giant three meters tall.

Every eye all over the body turned and suddenly locked on Xia Youjie's body.

"Oh, it turns out to be a curse spirit." He said.

Xia Youjie was not as relaxed as he appeared. When the monster took off its human skin, his brain buzzed and phantom sounds appeared in his ears. This power that almost turned the visual impact into a physical attack made him His vision was blurred.

Not only that, he heard the gasping sound of the curse spirit, and "I love you" said in various ways appeared in his brain. Sentences that express love like this are copied by men and women, and they can't even tell whether they are spoken by human voices, which only makes people feel weird.

It was more like some kind of non-human being trying to imitate humans and kept repeating it.

The strange phenomenon came and went quickly. Before he had time to delve into it, Xia Youjie covered his mouth in disgust.

It's so ugly. It should taste more disgusting than rags.

The smell it exudes...is it special?

No.

Xia Youjie felt it faintly.

This guy might be better than Super.

...

Ten seconds are not enough for Huangdian to enlarge the ten departments one by one.

Ten seconds passed with his heart racing, and Aradouichi finally found the abnormality.

This abnormality in human skin took off its disguise, revealing a terrifying humanoid body composed of muscle fibers and eyes. Its hand turned into the shape of a machete, and it could kill a row of villains with one slash.

This look really stood out from the crowd, and he could see it at a glance. But it's of no use.

It really broke through containment this time.

Huangdian zoomed in with the camera and found a villain in the same space where "there was nothing".

This little guy looks familiar.