49-50: Exchange Meeting

49 Exchange Meeting

Chapter 49:

How was the east hall of the exchange meeting moved to another room?

"It's technology." Huang Dianyi replied.

"It's the power of science."

Faced with his smile, the magicians all closed their mouths in this field that seemed unfathomable because they couldn't quite understand it.

Most conjurers have no idea what the level of modern technology is, and how advanced the technology used by Huang Dianyi is.

Just think of this as a technology with a higher level of confidentiality that cannot be shown to the public.

As for how such technology came into Huang Dianyi's hands, they didn't care at all.

Even if you don't say it, ordinary people are not worth mentioning in the eyes of magicians.

It's so arrogant.

Huang Dian thought about it.

He didn't even use the rhetoric he prepared to deceive people.

Obviously, even if the technology is not at Lobotomy Company's level, modern military attack methods are enough to turn all the magicians into a ball of air in an instant.

Maybe those who are particularly strong can escape from it.

Anyway, this kind of arrogance is just self-destructive. What does it have to do with him?

...

In the venue, the Kyoto school has not figured out what happened to Todo Aoi.

Immediately afterwards, the second notice came.

[The ultimate target has entered a state of madness]

Everyone:? ? ? ?

Zenin Mayi: "What did Tōdō do?"

Kamo Kenki: "Leave him alone and continue our actions."

Together with classmate Nishimiya Momo and several others, they searched separately.

Their purpose was not the exchange meeting, but to follow the instructions of the principal of Rakuganji Temple and kill the first-year Japanese tiger stick Hishito in Tokyo.

As for this game, they didn't take it seriously at all.

Nishimiya Momo flies in the sky on a broom, which is also one of the effects of her spell. Just don't fly too high. Under the high-voltage power grid, the field of view is not as broad as usual.

She flew directly across the border between the two camps and flew into Tokyo School's territory, searching the ground.

A weak light source fell on the edge of the field of vision, making it difficult to see clearly from a high altitude.

what is that?

She flew down without thinking much.

Putting the broom next to him, he lay on the ground and quietly pushed aside the grass.