98-100: Crazy Researcher's Notebook

Chapter 98: Crazy Researcher's Notebook

"Of course!" Having been rejected before, it did not affect Huang Dianyi's appreciation of this civilian who had the same aspirations as him.

He stretched out his hand to Sakaguchi Ango: "I don't know what changed your mind, but I'm glad you can figure it out, and I'll ask for your advice in the future."

Sakaguchi Ango's anxious heart calmed down, and the two shook hands. After reaching a consensus, Huangdian initially arranged the procedures for him to transfer to an employee.

"Let's do a comprehensive examination first. I want to see your level and attributes."

Sakaguchi Ango cooperated throughout the whole process, and within half an hour, Aradouichi got Sakaguchi Ango's examination report.

The comprehensive level is level three, which is not much different from level four. If you work more overtime, you should be able to reach level four soon. What is surprising is that the levels of prudence and self-discipline are very high. Justice is inferior in comparison, and it is not. Not bad, but his courage is actually pretty good.

Huang Dianyi didn't have much expectations for him, but it was a pleasant surprise after the results came out. If he is trained well, he might become a multi-faceted war god!

He tore up the worksheet he had made for Sakaguchi Ango in advance. Because he had no expectations, the work arrangement was too easy. He re-wrote a fully scheduled work schedule, not even including when Sakaguchi Ango would be able to get the job. How much experience is clearly arranged.

Sakaguchi Ango was also worried that his ability would not be up to standard, mainly because he did not know the requirements and standards of employees. When he returned to his supervisor's office, he saw his supervisor who had been waiting for him for a long time and looked at him with bright eyes.

Aradenichi: "Sakaguchi-kun, I just said that you are too talented to be a civil servant. You are simply a genius that is rare in ten years... no, a rare one in a hundred years!"

For rare employees, supervisors never hesitate to praise them, unless this rare employee The employees’ brain circuits are so strange.

Being so praised, Sakaguchi Ango was not only unhappy, but also felt a little bit in his heart, thinking that his special ability had been discovered. Otherwise, how could he deserve such exaggerated praise?

He thought about several explanations in his mind, thinking about which one could safely fool the person, and asked tentatively: "The supervisor praised me too much. In fact, I am not as powerful as the supervisor said." The supervisor

looked at him disapprovingly: " Being too modest will appear hypocritical, Sakaguchi-kun."

Sakaguchi Ango silently clenched his fists, thinking, is it coming? Are you going to reveal his identity as a superpower? What did he want to do, threaten him, interrogate him about his purpose of sneaking in as a civilian despite being a superpower? Or just kick him out?

Just listen to the supervisor say: "There are really not many people like you who are as cautious as you are courageous, extremely self-disciplined, passionate about work, and have a sense of justice." ...