1-5: Magical Girl & Queen of Hate

Chapter 1 Magical Girl

"I said, have you ever heard of magical girls?"

-

At two o'clock in the morning, in a middle school in Tokyo, a first-year student of a magic college was carrying out daily activities - exorcising cursed spirits.

The huge body of the curse spirit came shaking from the depths of the corridor. As a curse master, Gojuanji didn't panic at all, and his hand was already on the zipper of his collar.

This is the decisive battle place!

Suddenly, a point of light appeared in front of him out of thin air.

The girl's clear and energetic voice echoed throughout the corridor: "In the name of love and justice, the magical girl - makes her shining debut!

" A beautiful girl holding a heart-shaped wand stepped out of the light.

She has long light blue hair and a bright smile on her face.

"Don't be afraid, I will definitely defeat the bad guys!"

With inspiring words and a sweet face, this is a character that can make otakus scream on the spot.

But in reality? Wait, are you dreaming now?

Gojuanji: "Pickled cabbage!" (Danger!)

The curse spirit came over, but the girl was still standing in front of him.

"It's okay, don't worry, I'm strong."

The girl was not weak at all, her body floated in mid-air, she raised her gorgeous wand, and she closed her eyes piously.

"Because - I want to protect everyone!"

I don't know if it was an illusion, but Gojuanji felt that even he felt refreshed.

But this does not affect his feeling that the other party will be killed by the curse spirit. Of course, having this heart is something worth encouraging.

However, within half a second, he changed his mind.

A large, heart-shaped mark unfolded in front of the wand, and a thick pink beam of light shot out from the center of the wand.

The beam itself surpassed the size of the magical girl and filled the entire corridor.

Welcome the ugly curse spirit with a devastating momentum.

Seeing this scene, Gojuanji opened his eyes slightly and searched the magic girl's body with his eyes, trying to find where she hid the muzzle.

It really is a modern military weapon rather than magic!

As expected, the curse spirit did not survive this moment. In fact, when the magic light disappeared, the straight line of the trajectory was shockingly "clean".

The girl landed on the ground and when she let go of her hand, the wand was suspended beside her. The cute girl turned around and smiled brightly at the dog Juanji: "How about it? I'll just say I'm fine. "