104-108: Supervisor

Chapter 104 Supervisor

"Of course, I'm not asking you to deceive the applicants and make them think that they are going to enter the special agent department. I am just merging the recruitment with you. The name of Company L must be made public." Huangdian Yi was afraid. He misunderstood, he added.

Seeing Taneda Shantouhuo never responded, Huangdian thought that he disagreed, so he retreated and said: "If the Special Ability Special Agent Division is not willing, you can also choose to transfer some staff now and hand them over to Company L. Ah, no need. I'm worried about their personal safety. I just want to provide them with another job. This is a one-time thing. When the farming chief sends them over, I will pretend that the previous incident never happened."

Huang Dianyi said thoughtfully. Two options.

The corner of Taneda Santou's mouth twitched: "Ango, can't you satisfy your appetite?"

After saying that, he himself felt strange. According to his expectations, whether the other party wanted money, a promise from the Supernatural Secret Service, or something similar to a superpower Licensing documents such as business licenses have room for negotiation between both parties. Unexpectedly, he doesn't want anything, but... people?

Aradenichi smiled heartily: "What nonsense are you talking about? Only Sakaguchi-kun is not enough." Taneda

Santouka certainly can't directly give him the people in the special agent department. After all, they are all civil servants and have files and records. Let's give it up . The follow-up processing required by one Sakaguchi Ango is already troublesome, how about giving it to others? Don’t even think about it!

Looking at it this way, recruiting for Company L is not so difficult to accept.

Taneda Shantouhuo touched his bald head and sighed: "Young people today are really amazing. Even if what happened before us is over, I still want to ask you..."

His tone suddenly became sharp.

"What is that notebook? What is the ultimate goal of Company L?" He laughed, pretending that the atmosphere between the two was still as peaceful as before, "Don't try to fool me, a middle-aged uncle, to be honest , I don’t believe that Company L just wants to do business, but Huang Dianjun wants to be the world’s richest man, right?”

Huang Dianyi: Don’t tell me, the title of the world’s richest man is quite exciting.

From Taneda Santohuo's point of view, for L Company, which has mastered countless secrets and has unfathomable strength, the goal of being the richest man is too trivial. It is the energy they sell to the port mafia. As long as Huangdian thinks about it, Wouldn’t it be possible to make a fortune in the business world right away? This is a real energy giant and industry leader!

It turns out that Company L is really not a low-key person. They only operate in a small area. You can feel that according to their productivity, they only supply a fraction to the port mafia. You can also see that they are trying their best to hide something. .

What Company L would rather sacrifice its profits to hide must be a shocking secret.

Taneda Santohuo seemed to be joking and said: "If you are going to do something harmful to the world, even if L Company is powerful, I will risk my life to stop it."