71-74: Dimensional diffraction variant

Chapter 71 Dimensional Diffraction Variation

In a vacuum state, the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the human body is too large, and it will explode soon.

Is it better to lose air and suffocate first, or to live and then feel my limbs fall apart?

If Lobotomy employees were given a choice, they would choose to listen to their supervisors.

Then they might have a chance to choose neither.

The supervisor may assign someone to sacrifice himself to stabilize the overall situation when necessary, but if you don't listen to him, the chance of survival will be infinitely close to 0.

For those who disobey the supervisor's instructions, the supervisor can only wish them good luck.

Atsushi Nakajima heard the sound of his blood flowing rapidly, which may have been an illusion due to his blurred consciousness.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke: "Damn it!"

No matter what he did, he could not resist that power.

The dimensional diffraction variant is simply a disaster for supervisors with bad eyesight, as well as for other people, because it is difficult for them to know exactly where it is and avoid it in advance. The air around you may have been affected by it before you know it. Taken away.

The only advantage is that it's not easily visible to the naked eye, so you don't have to worry about anyone having their mental values ​​cleared and going crazy after seeing the abnormality.

If Ryunosuke Akutagawa continues to stay here, not only will he not be able to save Atsushi Nakajima, but he will also have to help himself.

As time passed by, under the threat of death, Nakajima Atsushi's instinct was aroused, his body transformed into a white tiger, and he escaped from the vacuum area with the explosive power of that moment.

The inertia caused him to roll far on the ground. He was still dazed and could only breathe heavily.

Before Ryunosuke Akutagawa could speak, Atsushi Nakajima said in a hoarse voice: "Run!"

After saying that, he ran out in the blink of an eye.

There was a chill behind Ryunosuke Akutagawa, and the feeling that something was there became clearer.

run!

This is the only word that comes to mind.

This is the instinctive warning brought about by struggling on the edge of death countless times.

Following closely behind Nakajima Atsushi, Akutagawa Ryunosuke also ran wildly.

Witnessing all this, Aradenichi silently crossed out Nakajima Atsushi's name from the line, hesitated for a second, and left Akutagawa Ryunosuke's name.

Melee combat is not suitable for the dimensional diffraction variant, and you may have to pay for it. Ryunosuke Akutagawa is a long-range one after all.