119-120: Supervisor

Chapter 119 Supervisor

"The Chanyuan family will not give in to others." Of course the people directly adjacent to the Zenyuan knew what Huang Dianyi wanted.

"Then let's continue."

Not only did he have nothing, he once again added other Abnormalities, and W-class people surrounded the Zenyuan people as if they were free of money.

The person directly next to the Zen Yuan wiped away the blood dripping from his forehead and looked livid.

Huang Dianyi was a little puzzled: "I don't know what the meaning of your insistence is. Whether you are willing to give in or not is not important to me. After your death, won't this Zenyuan family be even more vulnerable? How about that? He said, even if the Zenyuan family is completely wiped out, I will still have the Gojo family and the Kamo family. Do you believe in the other two families so much that you plan to fight to the death like you do? There are other people in this magic world, big and small. There are many small families, do they all have the same ideas as you?"

He paused and showed a smile: "If that's the case, I will give you some respect."

He could have left directly. , just like they did with the Kamo family, they would just come and check on the remaining people in a while. As a result, Fushiheiji said that he had something to pick up, and Xia Youjie said that he was curious about the Zenyuan family and wanted to take a look around, so he waited for a while. After a few minutes, they happened to bump into someone from the Zen Yuan.

Huang Dianyi was really curious about how stubborn the head of an ancient family like Zenyuan Naobei could be.

The people directly next to the Zen Yuan looked at Huang Dianyi who still looked at ease with his face, his face was cold and solemn, and suddenly he became discouraged as if he had aged by ten years.

"I admit defeat, Aradenichi, you won. I really have no confidence in others, and this is not your limit. If others surrender, then my persistence will be meaningless. I only have one question to ask. You, can your method really win over people's hearts?"

This question means that he has not given up yet, and wants to try to convince people with reason and let Huang Dianyi give up on his own initiative.

Fushiguro felt it was a bit ironic. It turned out that apart from the heir to Zenyuan Naoya, there were times when Zenyuan Naoya showed such obvious concessions to other people.

But his calculation was completely wrong.

Fuhei didn't know his supervisor as well as Xia Youjie, and he wasn't as curious to find out about that person. However, he already understood thoroughly that that person's brain circuit was completely different from that of ordinary people.

The team-building thing was something he thought about often, and it would bring different psychological shadows to him every time. This is the only person who can do such a thing.

He does not mean that the supervisor is a particularly cold person, or a particularly kind-hearted person.

On the contrary, there are times when this person is decisive and ruthless, and there are also times when he is overly enthusiastic and helpful. What is abnormal is that he always seems to have strange principles and a strong purpose.