41-45: Supervisor

Chapter 41: Supervisor

: He got a new abnormality. Although it's not impossible in theory, when it actually happens, it still feels amazing.

Using Lobe Company's singularity technology and the famous cogito extraction technology, the extracted substances are combined with human thoughts, emotions, and memories to create a new abnormality.

This is an experiment that Huangdian wanted to try after reading all the records of Lobotomy Company.

The new Abnormals are a couple, not too old, probably around forty years old, with identical friendly smiles on their faces. They were connected together like Siamese twins, and blood would flow out from time to time where their bodies connected.

They are Class Z, the lowest danger level, and will not breach containment.

Communication works best with them, but occasionally, they will do "pranks" like dropping their heads off.

One of the experimenters wanted to talk to them about the man who might be their son.

The usually amiable couple's holding room would be filled with frightened screams, and then a black substance would fill the air. This black substance would gradually seep into the corridor, and the employees inside would immediately fall into panic. , it is said that they are haunted by terrifying nightmares.

It doesn't matter if you leave it alone, these things will disappear on their own after a while.

And when the containment room was restored to its original state, the employee who worked on them was gone.

Overall, the threat is small.

This kind of experiment to create an abnormality is not something that just anyone can succeed. At least Aradenichi has not succeeded in the second case in his subsequent experiments.

Maybe it has something to do with the group of conjurers.

The first layer of Huangdian was opened too many times. But in the end, he was asked to try out a perfect way to pass the level.

Maximizing the time and value of each employee, when the meltdown level reached level five, most of the abnormal entities were prevented from breaking out of containment, all the escaped abnormal entities were suppressed, and a standard amount of energy for one day was collected.

As promised, he saved Shishin Mimori, who "had nothing" and broke through the containment before putting on human skin. He only wandered around the facility in the image of a dog, not the big muscular brother.

As for experiencing too many deaths, which caused serious psychological shadow on Mimori Shishin, this was not considered by the supervisor.

In addition to this, another gain is that after thousands of restarts, Huang Dianyi finally knows what the special effects of Xia Youjie's villain are.

Mimori Shishin confessed everything.

Xia Youjie and Sanmori Zhixin both possess an ability called incantation.