147: Acting Supervisor

Chapter 147 The acting supervisor

has a thick stack of instructions in his hand, and the official has been frowning since he sat here.

"What should I do now?"

He knew it was a very simple job that didn't require any technical skills before, but when he was suddenly asked to get started, he really didn't know what to do.

When the display screen is turned on, the overly cartoon style makes the officials feel uncomfortable. Even the staff have turned into cartoon villains, which is too childish.

Civil servants are easy to handle. Their work is usually reported to the supervisor at the end of the day. The general direction arranged by Huang Dianyi allows them to work without a leader for half a month.

The employees will never move without instructions from the supervisor, and now they are all waiting for the agent's arrangements.

Each of the three secretaries kept a management manual. As soon as the official spoke, they began to desperately search for information.

Secretary 1: "Mr. Ueda, your daily job is to send employees to different abnormal bodies... Abnormalities? Ah, it means curse spirits. Arrange employees to enter the containment room and perform various tasks on them. It should be to take care of the curse spirits. To stabilize the mood of the curse spirit."

Official: "That's it."

He started to try to arrange employees to work. He had seen that different curse spirits preferred different types of work, but how could he know which kind of job the curse spirit preferred? Type, check one by one? No way...

Looking at the complex equipment interface, employees cannot go into battle empty-handed. They often have to change equipment according to different situations. Different equipment has different amplification and attribute requirements. There are so many things that make Ueda dizzy.

It would take several days to figure this out.

He secretly cursed Huang Dianyi in his heart for running so fast, otherwise he wouldn't have to rush the ducks to the shelves so directly, and it would be better to give him more slowly.

With so many people waiting for him to speak, it would be seen as a joke that he couldn't understand these things.

The most important thing for a politician is that no one can find out his true identity. It is very important to hide his emotions.

So although Ueda thought a lot in his mind, he looked like a skilled veteran and began to arrange work for his employees.

Xia Youjie simply didn't know what to say when he was asked to suppress the Queen of Hatred.

He is level 5, and the success rate of level 5 in suppressing the Queen of Hatred is 0,0!

Xia Youjie suppressed his dissatisfaction with his qualities as an employee. The weight of the word "supervisor" in this company was so different that everyone had to bow to this title.

Then he went to work knowing that he would get a bad review. Good guy, as soon as the work was done, the Queen of Hatred's condition really got worse.