88-90: Supervisor

Chapter 88 Supervisor

Gojo Satoru looked back at him in disbelief: "This is the strongest field. Do you really understand its meaning?"

Aradenichi maintained an expression of admiration: "Of course, what you explained before I’ve listened to it all. That’s what a conjurer is good about. It comes with explanations that are easy to understand. Now, I have a deep understanding of the power of immeasurable space, even more than you know.”

Gojo Satoru, what do you know about immeasurable space? At!

After using the buff and adding it to the A-class abnormality, you can destroy the world eight hundred times even if you want! This is already a ceiling-level buff!

Looking at the two people in the exchange, Dazai Osamu touched his chin and said: "By the way, didn't you say last time that you would also develop in that field? Why don't you do it yourself? It's strange to say that you would pull this cursed spirit. Wouldn't it be nice to just enter your domain? Isn't that what you did last time, so you don't need to deal with the aftermath? You uh-uh!"

Huang Dianyi quickly covered his mouth. Can this be said casually? Gojo Satoru is still here! His half-assed disguise is about to be exposed!

"Domain expansion? You?" Gojo Satoru looked at him with surprise.

Osamu Dazai: "Uh-huh!"

Aradenichi smiled: "Yes, there should be many conjurers who know it. I also figured out one myself."

Gojo Satoru's expression changed, as if he wanted to say something. What kind of expression: "Many magicians know it?" Huang Dianyi

: "Isn't that true?"

Fantasy bodies are the pinnacle of Abnormalities, and there are many more, so there must be many very powerful spellcasters.

Gojo Satoru burst out laughing: "You really don't have any common sense related to magic. So those magicians will cry, especially Jie. By the way, what did you say before that Jie is in your hands?" What's going on?"

The change of topic made Aradouichi breathe a sigh of relief. Although he didn't know why Gojo Satoru didn't pursue this question further, he was still very happy that he didn't have to continue lying, which was also very draining of brain cells. And the lie will only get bigger and bigger, like a snowball. He is trying to hide the unusual existence of Lobotomy Company, and does not want it to turn into a big lie that cannot be contained.

He replied: "Natsuyou has reformed his evil ways and is working hard to be a social worker in my company. I am now his boss."

Compared with the field mentioned by Huangdian, Gojo Satoru certainly has more interest in Xia Youjie's field that he mentioned before. Things are more interesting.

Others can't see it, but he can still see it. This person's existence is abnormal. What happened around him and the things that appeared were all abnormal. He was trying his best to cover up this abnormality. If he didn't want to say anything, he would never be able to open his mouth, so if he continued to ask, he would not get the answer. Although Gojo Satoru wanted to see it What he was able to make up in the end, but pressing too hard could cause a backlash.

Fairy tales often have this setting - tearing apart the monster's gentle disguise and exposing the fangs under the skin is to force the monster to kill.