21-25: Supervisor & Silent band

Chapter 21 Supervisor

"Let's discuss it. You see I have completed half of the task now. Can you send me half of the minister first?"

If anyone sees Huang Dianyi talking to himself on his mobile phone, he will definitely think that he is crazy.

He is trying hard to communicate with the system, although the system seems to have no self-awareness.

After reaching the cooperation with the port mafia in branch line 3, the target was half achieved. Aradenichi did not make any effort to talk about the second company because he found that B was missing.

Sakura appeared and tried to wake up the bewitched person. Before that, to prevent B from continuing to cause trouble, he went out of his way to say that the cooperation with Yokohama had been reached.

B really stopped, but the person ran away.

Huang Dianyi guessed B's brain circuit and felt that this person probably went to Italy.

Thinking about the Yokohama incident happening again makes me feel tired.

He changed his mind.

B can be trusted. Huangdian judged that in the game, he believed the person who gave him the lie detector more than Angela.

Thinking it as a player's intuition, in short, he decided to give it a try.

Judging from the brief contact, B is a very smart person with a very stable personality. His methods are a bit radical, but Aradouichi finally understands that if he participates, things may not get better.

He himself is basically bound to the Lobe Company and the Abnormality, and he will inevitably be surrounded by the chaos caused by the Abnormality. Since B's purpose is to help him complete the task, then let B do it. It is a way.

Huangdian looked at the position displayed in the upper right corner of the system. From the moment he saw B, he could grasp B's dynamics. This was also the opportunity for him to think of this method.

Even if B really goes too far, he can end it in time.

The only problem is, he really wants ministers now.

The system did not respond to him.

Huang Dianyi decided to make enough food and clothing by himself.

He first went back to Lobotomy Company and worked hard for a week. Finally, he made a "half-way plug-in" and tried to install it on the system.

The function of the half-way plug-in is to trigger a half-way settlement mechanism in the middle of the task. The purpose is to allow Huang Dianyi to obtain rewards based on the amount of tasks completed.

He actually let him install it successfully.

Unfortunately, if the final settlement task fails, the rewards from the halfway settlement will still be withdrawn.

This is the best result he can get.

He wanted to do something with the system, and he almost pulled out a lot of his hair.