86-87: Piercing Paradise

Chapter 86:

The matter of piercing the paradise is best suited for a person with teleportation abilities, which is a superpower suitable for assassination.

Gogol blinked, looked at the sword in his hand, and suddenly realized: "I understand, it's the same as Fei Jia's time, right? Leave it to me!"

He took the sword that Huang Dianyi gave him, and He waved his cloak and disappeared.

Not long after, Gogol appeared next to Gojo Satoru.

The current situation on the battlefield is that Gojo Satoru is buffing the enemy here, and Fushiki Shiji has been beaten to the point of vomiting blood in the other corner.

This thing is really not comparable to human strength. Humans who dream of conquering "gods" will definitely pay the price.

A battle where there is never any hope of victory must be fought, which is a very consuming thing. Fuhei Shi'er has already begun to feel physically nauseous because of this psychological pressure. Fortunately, the supervisor's voice It came at the right time: "Shi'er, support has arrived, are you okay? If it doesn't work, retreat first."

Fuhei Shi'er wiped the blood from his face, collapsed on the ground, and looked at the sky with blurred vision.

"What's the matter? What's the matter?"

I don't know when, the supervisor used this kind of intimate address to call him, and he got goosebumps every time he heard it. Ah, he remembered it, because the boy Ena was there, his name was Fushiguro. You won't be able to tell who is being called.

Fuheishier thought absentmindedly that he didn't intend to fight for Huangdian at the beginning, but he didn't know how it ended up getting to this point. Or maybe he was infected by Aradenichi's attitude of trying his best. Should he leave for a while and get away from the influence of this environment?

He said in a hoarse voice: "Do I have work-related injury compensation?"

Huangdianyi: "Yes, it must be available, you make an offer."

Fuheishier: "Fifty million, no, 100 million."

Huangdianyi agreed. : "No problem, I'll transfer it to your account now, and other subsidies will be calculated separately."

Fuhei Shi'er tugged at the corner of his lips: "You're like this, I'm embarrassed not to work hard for you."

Huang Dianyi: "Don't worry, There are so many opportunities like this."

Fuheishi'er had indeed reached his limit. Instead of returning to the company to recuperate as arranged by Huang Dianyi, he supported his body and stood up again.

Xia Youjie couldn't be present because he was tied up by things in the company. He had to make his supervisor feel that his money was worth it.

Gojo Satoru, who was at a high place, saw Fushiguro and thought he was hallucinating. He killed Fushiki himself. Didn't he know whether he was dead or not? Why do you appear here now?