31-35: Supervisor & Smog War

Chapter 31 The supervisor,

Huang Dianyi, confirmed that B's blood volume was still alive. He immediately ran over and helped the person up.

Why are you locked up here? How could it be hurt?

These questions don't need to be asked.

B opened his eyes weakly and vaguely saw a figure. He kept his eyes open for a while and looked at him. Huangdian thought that the way he looked at him was a little strange. When he wanted to take a closer look, B had already closed his eyes again.

"Teacher, I didn't release that abnormality. I did it to Vongola's family. But Bai Lan's participation was not unexpected. He is very interested in the abnormality." "He wanted

to To create new Abnormalities, I think the existence of Blancheso is very dangerous. I tried to get rid of him, but failed."

Bailan is much stronger than he thought. In terms of personal strength alone, B was caught off guard. A sneak attack.

In order to obtain information about the abnormality from B, he was imprisoned.

B took the initiative to explain these things. It was as if he had completely forgotten about the injuries on his body.

Those were traces of torture, and Huang Dianyi saw this.

Mafia punishments are, well, imaginable.

He was still thinking that A and B had a teacher-student relationship. He briefly considered whether B might have mistakenly recognized the person because he remembered that the protagonist's name was not X at the beginning of the game. But his reason told him that B's eyes were fine and his brain was normal, so how could he admit the wrong person.

The conclusion can only be - there is indeed something wrong with this protagonist.

In fact, there are many details that show this, but Aradenichi... likes to skip dialogue.

His thought at the time was, isn't it normal for the protagonist to have a slightly different identity? Even if it was finally revealed that the protagonist was actually the mother of abnormality, he wouldn't be surprised.

The supervisor doesn't care, the supervisor just wants to work overtime as soon as possible.

Huang Dianyi consciously assumed the identity of the teacher.

B's injury reminded him of bad things, such as the unlucky third-level employee who died outside.

He took out the medicine from the medicine box, briefly treated the wound, and silently moved Bai Lan from the column of "cooperable partners" to the column of "enemies of Lobotomy Company".

Checked mission 3 again.

When it comes to saving the world, everything comes second, and he has never had any doubt about this.

Any existence that threatens the world should be eradicated at all costs. This is especially true for Lobotomy Corporation's enemies.