67-70: Dimensional diffraction variant

Chapter 67 Dimensional Diffraction Variant

Aradouichi searched all over the company and determined that the Dimensional Diffraction Variant had gone outside.

It would be a bit troublesome if this Abnormality that is a Dimensional Diffraction Variant escapes. Because this abnormality is difficult to see with the naked eye, it is extremely lethal.

For example, if the Queen of Hatred or other abnormal entities escape, Aradouichi can grasp their approximate location, but this one is special and cannot be detected by ordinary equipment.

Even so, Aradenichi had a way of finding its location.

This is also due to the danger of this abnormality. In other words, its strange way of killing.

This abnormality creates a vacuum within a certain range, causing those within it to suffocate. But if it's just suffocation, it's actually nothing special. Compared with other abnormal objects in Lobotomy Company, it doesn't seem to be worthy of the WAW level of danger, which is second only to A level.

Under the supervisor's surveillance, wherever this almost invisible abnormality passed, the staff in the facility would be quartered on the spot. Scattered limbs and spurting blood will not stain the company's corridors. Affected by the vacuum, they are all floating in mid-air, even the blood.

——A person who is unprepared and in an absolute vacuum will explode directly.

You can't even escape it, you can only feel the changes in your body and the approach of death.

In this way, the employee was frozen in the moment of death in a very artistic gesture.

"They are 'preserved' there like a work of art."

Don't get me wrong, Huang Dianyi is not a pervert.

The reason why he said this was because he remembered the villain boss in a game he once played.

Because it is too anti-human, the game has been harmonized.

He still vividly remembers that villain. He was a pervert who was keen on freezing the moment of death as a work of art and taking photos.

There are many such scenes in the game. The most terrifying thing is that the boss's work can really make people feel the beauty of it, so it is no wonder that it is harmonized.

The disaster caused by the dimensional diffraction variant made Huangdian think of this boss, and it also left a deep impression on him.

In the same way, he believed that no one could forget such a scene. In this way, there was a reason why Huangdian thought it was easy to find the dimensional diffraction variant.

Things that cannot be done with technology will soon be discovered through word of mouth.

He searched for information related to dimensional diffraction variants on the Internet through keywords. He believed that it would not take too much time until witnesses appeared and found the dimensional diffraction variants.

The information on the Internet is true or false, and many of them are vague, so the suspicion of fabrication cannot be ruled out.