161: Final act, finale

Chapter 161 Finale, Finale

Carly walked up to Benjamin, frowned and said to Huang Dianyi: "Hesitating will only kill everyone."

"You are right, hesitating will only kill everyone. ."

Carly breathed out, and just as she showed a satisfied expression, she heard Huang Dianyi say: "So do you think I have hesitated before?"

Carly was surprised and had a bad feeling in her heart.

Quickly asked: "Huang Dianyi, what are you going to do!"

"Create a miracle."

Beep - beep -

"Hey! You hung up the phone just like that?" Carly looked at the person on the screen seriously.

Now all the screens are cut to the scene of Huang Dianyi.

He looked at the Lobe Company rising from the ground and sighed lightly: "It's such a huge thing."

The ground was still shaking, not disintegrating as quickly as before. This kind of vibration was still affected by the traction of approaching other worlds. It is a phenomenon that only occurs, and it may take tens of thousands of years for this kind of vibration to stabilize.

I just don’t know whether humans adapted to this change first, or whether the world was wiped out first.

Huang Dianyi said regretfully: "It's a pity that we can't see the result."

Because he will eliminate the root cause of the shock.

He held down the earphones - no one could see them because they were hidden by his hair, and listened carefully.

"Shi'er, your side is almost ready." Huangdian asked.

Fuheishier's deep voice came intermittently from the earphones: "Ah, the preparations are completed. I'm really lucky that you can entrust me with this kind of thing. I don't want to work for nothing."

Huang Dianyi: "After it is completed, I can just transfer all the assets of Company L to you."

Fuheishier said, "That's not necessary. Overtime pay will be enough."

He raised his head and looked at the huge instrument in front of him.

This is the central energy storage room.

Fuheshier was originally in the melee, but he suddenly received a new order from his supervisor, asking him to avoid everyone's sight and go to the energy storage room. This "everyone" included other employees and ministers, as well as Lobe Monitoring within the company.

Who knows how much effort he put into doing this.

After arriving, there was even more trouble. The instructions gave a series of operations, requiring him to strictly follow the instructions every step of the way and not make any mistakes.

"If you are wrong, you will be in an abyss." The supervisor left a special message.

Fuheishier can only say that he tried his best. Fortunately, I didn't make a mistake. Now, all that's left is the final instruction.