66: Supervisor

Chapter 66 Supervisor

Ever since Huang Dianyi explained the meaning of team building and sincerely expressed his hope that they would reconcile, these two people avoided him for a week.

The kind that turns around and runs when you see him from all the way.

Even when we had to meet him, we minimized our interactions with him.

Xia Youjie: "I can't sleep when I see your face."

Fuheishier: "I can't eat

when I see your face." It seems that the scene of the second personality's brain-picking really gave them a Big shock.

Huang Dianyi looked at the two five-level mental bars that were stabilizing, feeling puzzled in his heart.

Why don't they understand that it's just a performance effect?

In the game, he had not yet reached this part of the plot, which was completely restored based on the data of the Records Department. In order to let them understand their situation as quickly as possible in the shortest time, he put a large amount of information directly in front of them. , such as NPC Michelle who serves as an explanation background.

If you really want to use your brain, you have to prepare more complete tools. When Ain was temporarily added to the scene, the props were still not enough. At least the storage method must be prepared, otherwise they will shatter all over the floor.

When the tools are complete, the scene will not be so bloody, and you can even find some artistry in it.

Because it shares the knowledge in the brain with the second personality, even though it has not been performed yet, in theory, it is possible for Huangdian Yi to take out the brain while maintaining a certain level of activity.

Of course, he wouldn't do this casually.

In the company, it is really difficult not to meet each other, so Huang Dongyi just let them go. Anyway, as time goes by, you will get used to it.

Almost half a month later, one day, Xia Youjie saw him and did not run away. Instead, after deep thought, he took the initiative to greet him.

"What is your relationship with Ain?"

In fact, when he asked this question, he had already predetermined the answer. He just wanted to be acknowledged by Huang Dianyi himself.

There is no need for Aradian Yi to lie about this kind of thing, but he really doesn't want to say that there are two personalities. It’s okay to call him “Second Personality” in his heart. Ain is not his personality in essence. If he says this to others, it’s as if he is looking forward to having a second personality. This kind of secondary personality The atmosphere is so shameful.

He has grown up and can no longer be a middle school student calmly.

He didn't expect Xia Youjie to be entangled in such a thing, so he explained in a funny way: "We're not brothers anyway."

Xia Youjie looked unbelieving.

You said these two are the same person? Absolutely no such possibility! Ain and Huang Dianyi are two different people. Xia Youjie is sure of this.