82-85: Piercing Paradise

Chapter 82 Piercing Paradise

[Alarm, Countdown to World Destruction: 4 Days and 12 Hours]

Seeing the new alarm that popped up, Huangdian Yi updated and confirmed that he could no longer waste time.

The level one cursed spirit corresponds to almost HE level abnormality, which will not pose a threat to his safety and he can handle it.

Once he entered working mode, Aradouichi could hardly hear the sounds from the outside world, so he didn't care about the noise caused by his actions, and walked straight to the position where they pointed to Fushiguro Megumi.

"Let's fight quickly." He took out his glasses from his pocket and put them on.

——I took it off when I was drinking tea just now to prevent the lenses from fogging up due to the heat of the tea.

He took out his cell phone and clicked on it a few times. As the door of the room slowly closed behind him, a blue pistol stretched out from the space in front of him. He raised his hand to hold the gun, and the blue magic circle spread out layer by layer at the muzzle.

The WAW-level weapon "Magic Bullet" is a weapon from the Magic Bullet Shooter. It has high erosion damage. It should be quite easy to defeat curse spirits of level one and below.

A second-level curse spirit jumped in front of him, and Huangdian pulled the trigger.

[The bullets of this gun can even reach places that are beyond the reach of people's eyes. 】*

The muzzle of the gun made a "boom" sound, and the bullet with a blue tail light passed through the body of the curse spirit with a devastating momentum, and then passed through the paper door behind the curse spirit. All objects on the entire line were The magic bullet is vulnerable to a single blow.

The curse spirit covered his heart in confusion. The bullet penetrated through, leaving a burnt black-purple wound on the edge of the hole in his chest. The color seemed to be alive, moving towards the edge from the edge at a very fast speed. Erosion all around.

In less than three seconds, the entire curse spirit was swallowed up by this bacteria-like existence, turned into ashes, and disappeared into the air.

For creatures with a high "soul" attribute, corrosion damage is really effective, especially these curse spirits that don't seem to have any erosion resistance.

Corrosion damage is a bit like soul poison, or a small black hole. In short, if you get a little bit of it, it can quickly spread throughout the body, and then swallow up the soul.

On the other side, those who were watching Huangdian go that way came back to their senses, and someone immediately complained: "He is too arrogant. If he dies right away, we won't have a good time." "

As soon as he finished saying this, less than a second later, there was a loud noise in the house over there.

The roar made the ground tremble, and people who didn't know it thought someone had fired a cannon here.

"What, what's going on?"

They looked at the attendants with some uneasiness. The housekeeper hurriedly arranged for someone to go over and take a look. He also comforted the second generation: "Young masters, don't be anxious. I will send someone over to find out what happened. What?"