101-103: Crazy Researcher's Notebook

Chapter 101 Crazy Researcher’s Notebook

Luangdian looked thoughtfully at the pollution value that skyrocketed after the explosion.

While he was thinking, he suddenly heard someone calling him.

"You're so late. I've been waiting for you for a long time. I thought you were angry and wanted to leave this mess alone." Dazai Osamu came over with a serious expression and said to Sakaguchi Ango who was next to Aradenichi. Greeting: "Ango, long time no see. I asked why I haven't seen you recently. It turns out that you have changed a new job."

He could definitely see what was going on with Ango Sakaguchi around Aradenichi, but he still looked like he was ready to make a move. To put it bluntly, Sakaguchi Ango was used to Osamu Dazai trying to dig holes for him when his identity as the director of the Supernatural Special Agent Section was revealed.

To elaborate, we have to start with a story about the friendship between three people a long time ago.

Sakaguchi Ango, whose identity as an undercover agent had been revealed by his supervisor, calmly replied: "Long time no see, Dazai."

The atmosphere between the two was subtle, and Aradouichi asked confusedly: "Have you known each other before? Also, why did Mr. Dazai wait for me? ?"

"Not only do we know each other, but we also have a very good relationship." Osamu Dazai said meaningfully.

Then he pointed to the place where the explosion just occurred and said: "Of course I'm waiting for you because Yokohama has been in chaos these days. You know what the thing that caused the chaos is, right. I can think of people who can solve it." , it’s just you."

Araden felt that he knew what he was referring to, "You mean the notebook?"

Osamu Dazai said with a headache: "Well, because of the recent series of explosions, the number of citizens has become more and more serious. Panic, if we don't deal with it, I don't know whose turn it will be to explode next time."

"If it's just a notebook, it would be easy to deal with, but I don't think it's entirely because of the notebook," said Aradouichi, and looked at it again A new countdown pops up halfway through the eyes, "It's just an explosion. There are many curse spirits in L Company that can cause this situation."

In addition to the crazy researcher's notebook, when it comes to things not being handled well in Lobotomy Company, people will stay put. There are a lot of exploding Abnormalities, and the Abnormality pointed to by this latest countdown that pops up has a similar effect.

O-02-98, Thorn Bus.

This is an abnormality in the form of a plant, somewhat like a flowering cactus in the desert. Its body is covered with yellow thorns. On top of its head is a big red flower, with two small black eyes located on both sides of the red flower.

Although it is a plant from any angle, it exists like a floating snake in the containment room.

Well, you can think of it as a snake with a plant appearance.

The danger levels of Thorn Bus and Crazy Researcher's notebooks are the same, HE level. In other words, compared with W level or even A level, they are both easy to deal with.