128-130: Apocalypse Bird

Chapter 128 Apocalypse Toriyan Kazuichi

is packing his things and heading to Yokohama. He took all his belongings (employees) and set off.

There is no other way, now even the precious fifth-level employee has to be taken out, because there is no countdown now!

There is only one tip.

[Supervisor, take care]

- The system asked him to take care!

The last time I saw this prompt was the last time. That time when the world was destroyed. He didn't even have time to save him, it was gone in the blink of an eye.

If the world was destroyed, it would be useless for him to keep Level 5 employees.

After receiving a call from the Special Forces Division, he could tell that they were anxious. Even though the three birds hadn't entered the door yet and everything seemed so calm, they still sensed the seriousness of the matter with great foresight. .

But Huang Dianyi said that there was nothing he could do now even if he pulled his hair out.

He is just a supervisor who has not passed the level yet. Although he has begun to become proficient, those who have not passed the level cannot be considered a veteran of the game. Even if he dies a hundred times in the initial level, it will not be as good as clearing it once. This will happen. It's normal to be unable to cope with this situation.

And the situation this time is different from last time. The abnormality that destroyed the world this time is not the same as last time. He can't even use the experience he gained by risking his life to survive last time! What else can be done!

The last time the world restarted for unknown reasons, he wasn't sure if it would restart again if it was destroyed again.

Obviously the TT2 agreement only takes effect within the company.

Xia Youjie had never seen him so nervous before and comforted him: "Don't worry, we will help you."

As soon as Huang Dian opened his eyes, he quickly calmed down and said, "I'm not in a hurry. At this time, I I can only try my best. If the result is still unsatisfactory after trying my best, I have nothing to complain about."

In fact, what he was thinking was - he wanted to collect all the endings no matter what!

He has already received a bad ending. If he only has this chance, then he must have a happy ending!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder and curiosity caused him to know what be was like, but he couldn't see he. He would probably struggle to get up even if he lay in the coffin, and someone would burn him with another ending.

It's like saying something halfway, calling someone's name but hesitating to say it's okay. Detective Conan is finished but you don't know the ending. It's simply a case of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

……Um? Who is Conan?

Forget it, it shouldn't matter.