6-10: Lobotomy Corporation & Supervisor

Chapter 6 Lobotomy Company:

Was he dissed?

Huang Dianyi's head was full of questions.

Does the fact that he is just a supervisor have something to do with finding out the truth?

He is working diligently to eliminate all possibilities for the escape of the abnormality!

Even if Nanami Kento doesn't say anything, Aradouichi can't pry his mouth open.

Anyway, sooner or later he will figure out who is behind the scenes to increase his workload for no reason.

The job of a supervisor is very busy. If his body had not been able to bear it, Huangdian Yi would have been working twenty-four hours a day.

No one wants to sleep well. Being woken up suddenly by a notification of the destruction of the world is really a test of his heart.

He would rather stare in front of the surveillance camera 24 hours a day.

The main building of Lobe Company is located deep underground, with only a simple entrance on the ground.

If you want to enter, you have to go through layers of screening.

Fortunately, this was the reason why there was no big news about the sudden appearance of a super-tech building in a certain place overnight.

But I don't know if it was a coincidence, but I happened to teleport directly below this location. In reality, there was a four-story building above Lobotomy Company.

I don't know what I did before. There was no one in the building, not a single window was left, only the bare window frames. Fortunately, the main structure of the building is still intact.

Huang Dianyi planned to clean up this place and use it as the reception room of the Curse Spirit Retention Center.

After all, with Lobotomy Company's style of painting, not just anyone can get in. He is used to it now, but for people in this world, nothing in Lobotomy Company, including employees, is suitable to be exposed to the sun.

Um? Aren't you afraid that the news will spread among employees?

Don't be kidding, anyone who steps into Lobotomy Company still expects to walk out standing one day?

There are people among the Abnormals who come here specifically to collect corpses for this purpose.

As soon as Huangdian returned to the control room, he felt very happy when he saw the screen full of Abnormalities staying in the room.

He skillfully mobilized different employees to work on different abnormalities according to their values, and the energy collection progress bar in the upper left corner grew slowly.

Fortunately, the game was not so ruthless. After he took the game through time and looked at the empty company with tears in his eyes, the game still sent him four employees, otherwise the company would be in a state of shutdown now.

There are only two types of employees in the company. One is employees who can use the weapons and equipment developed by the company and have extremely high force value and can enter the containment space to face the abnormality directly. The other is civilian employees.