148-150: White Night

Chapter 148 Byakuya

Toichi and Edogawa Ranpo went out to eat together. This guy refused all takeaways because he didn’t have anything to show off unless he wanted to eat.

"How about beef rice bowl?"

As soon as he passed the first store, Araden wanted to go inside.

Edogawa Ranpo complained: "It's so casual."

Aradenichi: "Then what do you want to eat?"

Edogawa Ranpo said confidently: "I don't know!"

Aradenichi sighed: "...You are so troublesome. Isn’t it enough if you can eat enough?”

He doesn’t want this or that, but he doesn’t say what he wants to eat.

Araden shook the handcuffs and said, "It seems we can't be too kind to the hostages. It's decided, that's it."

He dragged Edogawa towards the hamburger restaurant on the roadside.

Unexpectedly, after ordering a hamburger set for him, the famous detective stopped making trouble and looked very happy with his meal.

While eating, he asked: "Speaking of which, does it matter if you just walk outside like this? You will be photographed by the surveillance camera."

Edogawa pointed to the surveillance camera outside.

Aradenichi: "Before I went out, I replaced all the surveillance screens in Yokohama and controlled the satellites. Within three hours, there was no screen that could record my image." Edogawa

Ranpo was speechless: "Such a big one Don't you think it's a waste of effort?"

He thought of many ways, but he didn't expect the answer to be so simple, and only this person could do it. Thinking about it this way, it’s not that surprising.

Huang Dianyi: "No. As long as the final goal is achieved, no matter what operations are used in the process, it is not a waste."

A man whose purpose comes first. Edogawa Ranpo judged in his heart.

He suddenly paused and discovered a problem.

Since the purpose is first and foremost, just going out for a meal, do you need to block the surveillance satellites for three hours? Does he have other things to do?

Seeing that Edogawa Ranpo could accept fast food, Aradouichi packed up six more burgers to solve the problem of food and clothing for tomorrow. Put it in the refrigerator and heat it up when you want to eat it.

Edogawa ran wild: "You really have to deal with yourself. I really don't know how you survive until now."

Aradenichi took the packing bag handed over by the clerk and casually replied: "Based on feeling?"

Jiang Togawa Ranpo: "..."

After finishing the meal, Aradouichi did not go back directly, but wandered around the city seemingly aimlessly.