61-65: Team Building

Chapter 61 Team Building

Fuhe Shi'er didn't understand the current situation. It has only been half a month since he took office, and the basic situation has not yet been clearly understood.

Then he suddenly announced that all the Abnormalities had escaped. He didn't consider what the Abnormalities were, and his first reaction was that he could take advantage of the chaos to steal the information he wanted.

Last time, he was caught by Xia Youjie just after turning a few pages, and the two of them started fighting. To Fushiki's surprise, Xia Youjie was stronger than he thought. He was stronger because his opponent seemed to have extraordinary combat experience. of richness.

However, both of them have concerns. Xia Youjie knows that even if the supervisor comes, he will not do anything to Fuhei Shier. He still knows how the fifth-level employees are treated. At best, they will be squeezed to death; Fuhei Shier does not know this. , he was afraid of attracting the supervisor, but Xia Youjie could still deceive that person with his one-sided words, but it would be hard to say if he was caught on the spot.

Punishment or anything like that doesn't matter to him, but it would be troublesome if he was kicked out.

In the end, the two of them kept this matter so tacitly in their hearts that no one said anything, but it was inevitable that they would be wary of each other.

I can't concentrate on my work anymore.

Before he could finish reading the information, Fuheishier kept thinking that now was a good opportunity.

What he didn't expect was how difficult it would be to get through this road. Because he hasn't realized what the release of all the Abnormalities means.

The Abnormalities wouldn't keep him waiting for long, and they appeared one after another very quickly.

Arriving at the door at the end of the corridor, countless people squeezed out of the door with frightened faces, and they desperately fled in the direction where Fuheisher came from.

Fuheishier walked forward against the flow of people without caring.

The structure of this underground fortress is intricate and it is easy to get lost. Moreover, this may be an area that he has not been to, so it will probably take a little longer to find the place where he was last time.

All the people passing by him looked as if they had seen a ghost when they saw that he not only did not run away, but also walked inside.

The kind person reminded him: "Don't go there!"

More people had no time to care about him and could only run away on their own.

Finally, Fuheishier passed through the crowd.

The empty hall was filled with spurts of blood.

There were countless corpses lying on the ground. Some of them staggered before they could escape, and stretched out their hands to Fuheisher with frightened expressions on their faces.

There was pink mucus on the sides of their cheeks, as if they were infected.

Fuheishier frowned, was it an illusion? He began to feel itchy on the side of his face.