26-30: Supervisor & Dead butterfly funeral & Black swan dream

Chapter 26: In

the research institute in charge of the night, in the darkness, in front of the door of the solitary room, a figure stood there.

The suit on his body became dirty, but he still refused to take it off.

The man stood here with dull eyes, and the voices that often appeared in his ears pestered him all the time, so that the man became increasingly mentally weak. He became suspicious and could even see things that others could not.

Not a moment of peace had passed since he left that place.

Maybe he should go back to that small room, where he has his warm home.

He began to have an idea clearly.

All the people who belong there will eventually be buried there.

Any attempt to escape is in vain.

He took a bunch of keys and opened the dusty iron door.

In the dark confinement room, the abnormality wrapped in a corset kept his eyes open all night. He seemed to have the same trouble as him. They were all troubled by the lingering voice in their brains.

"You and I belong there, and I must send you back to where you should be."

...

The video is interrupted here.

The person in charge here kicked the table over angrily and roared: "Why does he have it! How dare he!" Early

in the morning, the first person to arrive at the institute discovered something was wrong, the room where the experimental subjects were kept. , at this moment the door of the room was wide open, and the curse spirit that should have been staying there was gone.

After calling up the monitoring system, I found out that it was the person who had become more and more neurotic recently.

"He is indeed unreliable, traitor!"

Now the research has reached a critical point. By studying the brain of the curse spirit, they have gradually analyzed the legendary experiment.

Just when we got to the critical point, the clue was cut off.

"Even if we don't have him, we can get another one. I'm sure the adults will agree!" the assistant suggested.

Chang Qiuyan, who was sent as a supervisor from above, smiled sarcastically.

He ignored the group, retreated in the chaos, hailed a taxi, and went to Kabukicho.

After getting off the car, he looked at the sky and saw that it was still early before the appointed time. He randomly found a ramen shop, had lunch, and then went to the home electronics arcade after leaving the ramen shop.

It wasn't until it was getting late and Kabukicho started to become lively that he walked out with unsatisfied feelings.

The pink neon light flashed for a few times, and finally half of it was extinguished due to the overwhelming weight. It had just rained, and the lingering earthy smell in the air was mixed with the smell of tobacco. The adults in suits and leather clothes were wrinkled and bunched together. He held the woman in his arms full of alcohol and pushed open the shaky door with an indescribable smile.