139-141: Violet Midnight

Chapter 139 Violet's Midnight

"Let's not touch things here." Fushiguro Megumi reminded in a low voice.

Kugizaki Rose raised her hand and said speechlessly: "I didn't want to move at all, okay? It's not Japanese knotweed inside."

Through the small window on the door, she could vaguely see a button inside. She wasn't interested at all.

The two continued to wander here, and Fushiguro Megumi counted the time in her mind. This area was definitely being monitored. Maybe it's because there aren't enough people sitting in front of the time monitor, or maybe the other party is already very tired. Nothing happens when they walk here, but it shouldn't take long before they are discovered.

Move faster.

Although Megumi Fushiguro knew that he couldn't stay long, it was too difficult to find a specific target in such a huge underground maze when he was completely unfamiliar with it.

After a while they lost their bearings. There are identical corridors everywhere, and without a reference point, your sense of direction quickly becomes confusing.

Fushiguro Megumi was shocked.

It should take a lot of time to build such a bunker with a huge space, complete structure, and well-equipped equipment. No, not only that, the movement will never be small, even if the cursed spirit containment center is located in the suburbs.

But the fact is that the other party completed such a huge project quietly. No one noticed anything wrong here.

Kugizaki Wild Rose also discovered this.

She came closer and said in admiration: "Even if someone told me that this is a military factory and arsenal, I would not doubt it. It is actually used to house cursed spirits. It feels like a waste."

Fushiguro Megumi: "These cursed spirits are also It's very dangerous."

Kugizaki Wild Rose: "I know, but I just find it unbelievable that someone who owns such an underground fortress has not shown any ambition at all, but manages a bunch of cursed spirits in such a low-key manner. "

Fushiguro Megumi thought of the director's reform of the Curse College, and that he had never spared any effort to suppress the curse spirits and strive to reduce the damage. Even though his performance is perfect enough, some people still suspect that this supervisor has other agendas. Even Fushiguro Megumi herself is prone to overthinking sometimes...could it be because of her temperament?

The two of them took a break and seemed to have returned to the place they had walked before.

"Is this...the 'don't touch me' room from before?"

This meant that they had indeed returned.

Megumi Fushiguro: "If we can't find the knotweed no matter what, we have to go to the supervisor first."

I just don't know if the supervisor will allow them to see the knotweed Hishito.

"Wait, is that... Japanese knotweed?" Kugizaki Wild Rose glanced at the small window inadvertently, and her eyes widened in surprise.