112-115: Azur Nova

Chapter 112

The powerful aura of Azure Nova appeared in the Magic College.

"Which direction is the Xingxing Palace?" Noctua stood up in full swing.

The teachers who sensed the situation were also alarmed by this aura.

The Kamo family sent someone to notify Masamichi Nogamo, asking him to refuse Aradenichi before intervening in school affairs. Unfortunately, Masamichi Noctua hurried to the direction of the Niseko Palace and had no time to receive them.

This made the Kamo family very unhappy. Looking at it this way, maybe Noctua's righteous path was out of control.

The second-year students who were training outdoors were relatively close to the Xingxing Palace and rushed over first.

In the Xingxing Palace, Tianyuan did not refuse the students' entry. He felt threatened.

This alien-like appearance, the legendary magician raised his head and looked at the indescribable thing that appeared above his head regardless of his barrier.

When the numerous legs extending out of the nova are straightened out, it resembles a sun emitting blue light, and the gray legs are its halo.

"What do you mean by coming here?" Tian Yuan tried to communicate with it.

Azure Nova just made a strange sound, and that sound seemed to be calling for something. When it made the sound, the blue stars around it also flickered.

It doesn't communicate. Tianyuan came to a conclusion.

The second-year students heard the sound halfway, and Panda, Zenyuan Maki and Inu Makiji covered their heads at the same time.

Panda: "Did you hear anything?"

Inumagi nodded: "Tuna mayonnaise." (Be careful) Zenyuan

Maki: "It may be dangerous, you should all be careful."

The other two nodded cautiously.

The effect of that sound on them was very similar to the spell spirits such as the Despair Knight that they faced during the recent training. The second-year students, who had been thoroughly trained during this period of classes, immediately became alert.

The abilities learned in class are particularly reassuring at times like this.

They walked into the Xingxing Palace and saw Tianyuan.

The students don't know about Tianyuan yet, but in a high school with such a grand palace, anyone with brains will know that there are extraordinary people living here, and for such a big place, the principal must know.

Although they were on guard against Tian Yuan, compared to Tian Yuan's appearance, there was something even stranger on top of the palace.

Panda: "What is that? Centipede?"

Gojuanji nodded seriously, thinking it was very likely.

Zenyuan Maki: "This style of painting, at first glance, comes from the same place as the curse spirit we fought in class."

Her words reminded the other two people. The panda and the dog Juanji looked at each other and thought it was very possible.