156-158: Ending, Prelude

Chapter 156 Ending and Prelude

The leader of the investigation team walked to the window and said a little irritably: "It was sunny just now, and now it has turned into this horrible weather. I really don't know when the weather suddenly changed."

A colleague said: "We'd better hurry up, it feels like it's going to rain heavily later."

The team leader nodded and was about to urge Huang Dianyi, but found that Huang Dianyi walked to the door and opened the door without knowing when.

"Hey, what are you going to do?"

Huang Dianyi said: "Get ready to challenge."

The team leader was stunned for a moment. Accept the challenge? What kind of fight should we fight? Is there nothing outside?

No one was prepared to explain it to him.

Because Huang Dianyi’s words were not meant for him.

The employees who received the order immediately took action with serious expressions and quickly notified the Security Department. After thinking about it, they notified the Punishment Department. All the armed departments of Lobe Company were notified, and at the same time, the remaining departments received orders to stand by.

Being on standby is not just about waiting, it is about being ready to respond to emergencies at any time while ensuring that no problems arise with all the abnormalities.

Huang Dianyi frowned: "Wait a minute, inform all employees to only stay in the company, no matter what happens, they are not allowed to step out here."

Employees are a very important combat force, there is no need to sacrifice here, and there will be more in the future There has to be a place to use it.

The investigation team just watched as a large group of people walked out of the building. They were fully armed and looked solemn. They were well-trained and set up their weapons at the open door and at various points. Their aura was definitely not blood-stained. People can express it.

They were among this group of people, looking weak, pitiful and helpless.

At that moment, they only thought of one sentence - Huang Dianyi actually raised a private army!

"This, this is illegal..." one of the team members muttered.

Then the team leader glared at me angrily, "Think about the mafia, who said it was illegal!"

He didn't even look at the time to say this! How could a few of them arrest this group of people?

The team leader's intention was obviously to imply to others that private armies are illegal on the surface, but the existence of the mafia is legal whether overtly or covertly. Who can define to what extent a private army is considered a private army and to what extent? A violent organization like the Mafia?

As long as they are not so blatant as to drive a tank on the street, whether they are a "legal" mafia or not is not a matter of their words. Anyway, it is not an issue they should consider now.