116-118: Supervisor

Chapter 116 Supervisor

Gojo Satoru came to the territory of Huangdianchi for the first time, the legendary cursed spirit containment center.

In the dilapidated building, the rotten mahogany door opened with a creak, and a faint light stole out from inside.

"Wow, it's like a haunted house!" Gojo Satoru shouted excitedly.

"You're still the same, Wu." Xia Youjie, dressed in a suit, stood at the door.

Unexpectedly, he would see Xia Youjie. Gojo Satoru said with complicated emotions: "Long time no see .

"

Ordinary guests will be asked to wait in the reception area of ​​the lobby, while those who come to apply for jobs and those who are more familiar will be led to a more comfortable lounge. Gojo Satoru

looked around: "It looks pretty good inside. Why did the outside look like that? Is it to deter people with evil intentions?"

He won't come here based on his appearance, and he shouldn't be here, and he won't be scared off just because it looks like a haunted house."

Gojo Satoru: "It's true that his character can tell... You seem to be having a good time here. Not bad?"

Xia Youjie pointed to the dark circles under his eyes: "Satoru, when did you become blind?"

Gojo Satoru tugged on his blindfold, "If you have the ability, can you say it again to my blindfold?"

That is obviously It's because his six eyes are covered, and it doesn't affect his vision at all.

The two looked at each other speechlessly for a while, and Xia Youjie showed a helpless smile first. As his facial expression relaxed, the atmosphere between the two was not as stiff as when they first met.

Just when Gojo Satoru was about to ask Xia Youjie if he really planned to stay here, Aradouichi opened the door with a coffee cup and yawned.

"Hey."

Xia Youjie stood up immediately: "Supervisor, are you off work?"

Huangdian put the cup on the tea table aside: "Yeah, it took me most of the afternoon to finally choose the plan. "

As soon as Huangdian came back, he started preparing to complete the mission. He had no choice but to do it. He is the kind of person who likes everything to be done perfectly and beautifully, so it took him an afternoon to decide what to do from a bunch of choices. .

At present, no one except Benjamin knows, and Xia Youjie naturally doesn't know what he is up to.

Gojo Satoru, however, could immediately understand what Aradenichi was referring to.

This is exactly what he came here for.

"Have you decided to do this?" Gojo Satoru asked.

Since today's work was done and there was no need to stay up late to fight off sleepiness, Huangdian washed the cup and made himself a cup of milk tea.