142-144: Supervisor

Chapter 142

At the moment when the supervisor was in charge, Huang Dianyi was convinced that Su Nuo definitely wanted to kill him.

He had said it tactfully, but Su Nuo obviously didn't think so.

But if he can be killed in his base camp, then he won't have to do his job as a supervisor.

So nothing happens.

Benjamin came over and looked at the information in Huang Dianyi's hand and asked: "The danger level of Liangmian Sunuo is A level. Do you want to check again to confirm? If it is A level, you must be more cautious."

Huang Dianyi glanced at the document and put it down. He stepped aside and said: "No need, he has been demoted to H level."

Benjamin suddenly realized: "Oh, he has been demoted two levels in a row, so you really don't need to pay too much attention to it. H level and A level... are worlds apart."

Su Nuo was dismissed . Laughed angrily.

As if he doesn't exist, right?

wrong. He looked at Benjamin and was sure that this kid was telling him on purpose.

Su Nuo didn't care what level others gave him, but no one dared to mock him so boldly in front of him.

Sensing his gaze, Benjamin turned his head and met Su Nuo's eyes, showing a slight smile.

Su Nuo sneered, it was indeed intentional.

He didn't do anything, he just sat there as casually as before, and his aura began to rise. Under the action of the N-layer suppressor, the magic power still swept through this small space.

Huang Dianyi, who was preparing seriously, stopped what he was doing and turned around to look at Su Nuo.

"Idiot, you appeared in front of me so unprepared. Should I say you are confident? Or are you ignorant?" Su Nuo held up his chin, like a king looking down on his courtiers, arrogant and contemptuous, "I won't do it. No matter what, I'm sorry that you sent yourself to me like this, this great gift."

Huang Dian's eyes darkened.

Seeing him like this, Su Nuo's lips cracked into a bigger smile, and he sneered softly: "You don't think that if you use these things to suppress my strength, I really can't do anything to you."

"You ..."

"Yeah, I'm listening."

"Ha..." Huangdian sighed, "Your teeth are really neat and beautiful."

"Huh?"

Benjamin whispered from the side: "No, now. Is it time to sigh?"

Su Nuo's smile disappeared, and he said quickly in a very serious tone for the first time: "Are you looking down on me?"

Huangdian shook his head. : "When it comes to work, I will neither take it lightly nor make fun of it. After all, no matter how careful I am, things may get out of hand in the end." Whether