56-60: Supervisor & Toji's Onboarding Experience & Team Building

Chapter 56: Supervisor

Rabbit The mercenaries have a unique style of painting.

They are ordinary people, but not so ordinary. Ordinary is for magicians, uncommon is for real ordinary people.

No one can calmly tell jokes to group members in the face of a crowd of demons.

The rabbits are not a strictly unified force, they are mercenaries who are eager to kill and do whatever they want. You can even see different personalities on the same mask.

There should be no living creatures within their sight.

As soon as the rabbits appeared, the suppression caused by heavy firepower directly pushed the abnormality back dozens of meters.

"Hi~ Supervisor, long time no see." A rabbit greeted Huang Dianyi.

Fortunately, here in the wilderness, there is nothing beyond the cognitive scope of the lobe world.

Huang Dianyi discussed with them: "Have you seen the music box over there? These are valuable items. You must be careful not to break them."

Rabbit: "I know, I will try my best."

Rabbit has already greeted him excitedly. Go up.

False exorcisms: spells, spell tools, talismans.

Real-life evil spirits: pistols, machine guns, machetes.

The surviving magicians were stunned by the intruding rabbits. They were not afraid of death and even longed for the water of blood. Facing the cursed spirit, the real spellcaster fled in panic, while the fake spellcaster was already in high spirits and wanted to kill him.

Rabbit: "Not enough! It's just a warm-up!"

The sound of gunshots continued, and the spellcaster who was almost blown up by the scorched girl was dumbfounded as he watched the spell spirit being shot into sieves by bullets in front of him.

Is he saved?

The gunfire didn't stop, and the little charred girl couldn't block his body at all.

It doesn't matter if there is anyone behind the abnormality, just shoot and kill the abnormality first.

What? Does that abnormality still have hostages in its hands?

Are the rabbits taking aim carefully?

No, just full firepower.

Deal with the human and the abnormality together.

The arrival of helpers failed to change the conjurer's situation, but instead made it increasingly difficult to survive.

The people behind Huangdian Yi were already trembling, whether they were angry or frightened.

He pointed at Huang Dianyi: "Huang Dianyi! This is the person you called! What on earth are you going to do!"