80-81: Supervisor

Chapter 80 Supervisor:

"Do you have any other relatives outside?"

"No, what's wrong?"

Fuheishier looked at his expression: "I knew a family with the same surname as you before, so I just thought Is it possible that it has something to do with you?"

As soon as Huangdian became alert, he realized that when Fuhei Shier mentioned his son before, he didn't really want to invite him to visit relatives, but took the opportunity to inquire about his background.

Most people would probably just let him get away with it, but Huang Dianyi was more sensitive about this matter. His origins are unknown, and if someone is interested, they may find out something wrong.

He thought about it all over and looked as if nothing had happened: "I have a common surname, so it's normal for me to meet the same person. I've met a young man named Fushihei before."

Fushihei Shi'er: "If you mean Fushihei If Hui, he is my son."

Huang Dianyi: "...Oh."

If you look closely, the two people look a bit alike. He didn't pay much attention to it before because the temperament of the two was quite different.

Huang Dianyi: "I have no living relatives, you are overthinking it."

Fuhei Shi'er: "Really, I thought I finally found an heir for that family's uninherited inheritance."

Huang Dianyi was confused: "Inheritance?"

Fuheisher said, "Well, because their ancestors were a famous family. Although it has declined in modern times, their family still has a rich and coveted 'inheritance'.

" Dian Yi thought about Fuhe Shi'er's words and felt that he seemed to have triggered some hidden plot. These obviously had nothing to do with him, but Fuhe Shi'er mentioned it at this time, and there would be no reason for it.

He decided to go with his words.

Huang Dianyi asked: "Is there no one left in their family? No children?"

Fuheishier said: "They were all killed by the curse spirit that broke into the house, and not a single person was left alive."

Sure enough, there was a new one. Information came out that this family was killed by a cursed spirit. Although it was normal for a cursed spirit to kill people, Fushiheiji's statement did not seem like an accident to Huang Dianyi.

Huang Dianyi: "Did this curse spirit target this family purposefully? Because of the inheritance inherited from our ancestors?"

Fuheishier raised his eyelids and glanced at him: "Well. You are quite keen. Many people are coveting this 'property', but due to some taboos and restrictions, this inheritance can only be freely distributed after all the family members are dead. I am not surprised that they will be killed in the end. I want to take action against them. There are too many people, and they are too weak to protect this 'property'."

Huangdian Yi: "In this case, the inheritance should have been divided up long ago, and there is no need to find another heir."

Fushiguro Jin Er sneered softly: "Indeed, if those who divided the inheritance didn't have some evil thoughts in their hearts and began to suspect that this family was still related by blood, they would have survived the purge that was jointly carried out by many parties."