2: Fishing with a Demigod

(The Next Day)

Issei goes to the docks where many fisherman had already started sailing out to the Seas to catch Fish, he holds a fishing pole with his right hand as he holds a pocket of bait with his left hand, Man... everyone is going fishing today. Said Issei as he watches the Fisherman Sailing Away, he noticed a man with tattoos who is a big fish hook, What is that- before Issei could finish his sentence, Ddraig said Yes, It's Maui.

Issei: Maui The Hero of Hawaii?

Ddraig: Yes, he is also a Trickster Demigod.

Issei: I thought he was dead.

Ddraig: apparently not...

Issei: I'm going to ask him.

He started walking towards the demigod that is finished settling his boat.

Issei: Hey, are you Maui?

The Demigod turns around to see Issei.

Yup that's me... Said Maui.

Maui is a handsome man who holds a fishhook that is came from the Skull of his Grandmother, he is known to be a trickster demigod in Polynesian Mythology, but he is known as the Hero of Hawaii.

Issei: I thought you were dead?

Maui: I thought the same thing but I was in The Underworld for 30 years until the Gods themselves got me out, sure I was trying to steal the heart from my ancestor who is The Goddess of Death and The Underworld, but I was trying to bring immortality to Humanity, everything was going well until one of my brothers laughed which they were not supposed to make a sound to awake the Goddess, until I was cut in half causing me to be Imprisoned in the Underworld until the Gods convince her to let me go, so I was free and lived in the heavens until I decided to visit my old home on the Human Realm but everything around here has changed, they used these Iron things called Machines and Technology, and they no use boats or ships made of wood, they made them into Iron like those things that moves without using animals, and they have delicious food that I never tried before.

Issei: I see...

Maui: Anyway I'm off going fishing, you join me of catching big ones out there in the Seas.

Issei Looks around to see Sona and her Peerage talking to a man as one of them pulls out a picture of him as he pointed at a direction he is at.

Sure why not! Said Issei as he gets on the boat, they both used their Paddles to push waters to make the boat sail away.

They Sailed for 50 miles until they stopped, Maui holds his Fishhook as Issei takes out his fishing rod and puts bait on his Hook, they both started to fish as they waited for their hooks to catch some Fish, However their hooks caught something as they pull them out, only to see big fish, they continued to catch Fish until Maui says Hey do you want something Cool?

Issei: Sure...

Maui: OK then!

He throws his Fishhook far to the ocean as he waited to catch something, Just then the rope tighten and he started to pull, Issei holds on as he see's Maui continued pulling until they both see A Lost City Emerging from the Ocean.

Issei: is that-

Maui: Yup, It's Atlantis!

Issei: I never knew this is what The Lost City will look like.

Maui: This Island to Close to the City so Let's get off and look around.

The Island has homes that is made out of coral and shells from the ocean

Maui parks the boat and ties a rope to a coral as they both got out and started walking towards the island.

They walked as they see many Sea Animals in Bubbles floating past them.

Issei: are they floating without swimming in water?

Maui: Atlantis has Involved over thousands of years since it sank down in The Ocean, so they are now used to swimming in water while they float in Bubbles.

Issei: I can see that...

Maui: just to warn you, there is half human and half fish creatures around, especially those sirens.

Issei: Sirens?

Maui: They're Mermaids.

Issei: Mermaids?

Maui: Yup.

Mermaids are popular to Humans and Pirates, but they are also called Sirens, they are known to sink ships by singing their song to lure men to their deaths, before they are known to be Creatures that look like human but have a fish tail, they are ...

Mermaids are popular to Humans and Pirates, but they are also called Sirens, they are known to sink ships by singing their song to lure men to their deaths, before they are known to be Creatures that look like human but have a fish tail, they are seen as birds with human heads, the ones that are from The Greek Pantheon, Poseidon The God of The Sea has Married A Mermaid that given birth to King Triton that ruled over Atlantis.

Issei: I remember reading about that.

Maui: That was before Poseidon sealed himself during The Great War, now his son makes sure the seal never breaks.

Issei: What do you mean?

Maui: The Seal keeps and Scares the Sea Monsters from Escaping.

Issei: What happens if they Escape?

Maui: Then they will attack us.

Issei: Oh- Wait What?! do you say attack us?!

Maui: Relax, as long that the seal doesn't break, we'll be fine.

Issei: Where is The Seal anyway?

Maui: It's at The Lolog Lake at Melen.

Issei: Of course it is... 

To be Continued...