52: You're not Alone

Kankichi explains about how his friend was turn into a humanoid bat by one of the Progenitors from The Progenitor Council which led to him killing his friend by accident, causing him to be wanted not only for being a corrupt cop but for his friends death.

He wanted to avenge him by killing the Vampire who made him into a humanoid bat.

Issei understands what he is going through because he lost Asia when Raynare killed her to steal her sacred gear until he was able to defeat her and take back twilight healing when Rias used her ball of destruction to kill her, Asia was reincarnated back as a devil by Rias and he was happy for her to be alive.

However he has heard about the death of King Tepes and Queen Carmilla who Leaders of their own Vampire Factions, now Krul Tepes is leading a Army of Vampires to Attack Japan.

As he was thinking about that, they looked at the news and saw Krul and her Army of Vampires Attacking The Cops and headed towards the City.

Kankichi gets up and grabs his Sword and shotgun as he heads outside and went downstairs and started walking to the streets where the Vampire Army is heading.

Issei watched him get out from the room as he walked to the streets where the Vampire Army are heading.

He uses a communication circle and contacts Sun Wukong and the Others.

Issei: I need you help...

(Scene change)

ATTENTION, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! YOU FOOLISH HUMANS HAVE CREATED A FATAL VIRUS... ...THAT HAS NOW SPREAD ALL OVER THE WHOLE WORLD! Shouted Krul Tepes as he is walking with her Army of Vampires towards the Streets of Japan as helicopters are following them.

The People of Japan didn't know what to do sense they haven't faced against Supernatural beings like Vampires before, since humanity were known to know the existence of the supernatural and how to defend themselves against supernatural beings like...

The People of Japan didn't know what to do sense they haven't faced against Supernatural beings like Vampires before, since humanity were known to know the existence of the supernatural and how to defend themselves against supernatural beings like Vampires and other Creatures.

The Pro Heroes are laying dead on the ground since they have their blood been sucked out by the Vampires causing them to die from blood loss.

The Cops were also laying on the ground dead as they too died from blood loss.

Just then they saw Kankichi walking towards them causing them to stop walking and the helicopters to stop flying but still had the engine on that keep the helicopters from falling but still fly without moving.

Kankichi: KRUL!

He shouted as he holds his Sword with right hand and his Shotgun with his left hand.

Krul: Who are you?

Kankichi: A Friend of the man you turned into a Humanoid bat!

Krul: Oh, you're that man's friend, I never knew there will be witnesses, I should have killed you first.

Kankichi: You'll pay for what you did to my friend!

Krul: How are you a foolish human can take down a Whole Army of Vampires if you are alone?

He's not alone... Said a voice behind Kankichi.

Kankichi turns his head to see Issei.

Issei looks at Kankichi and says Hey, you're not alone...

Just then magic circles appeared.

The Dragon Faction, Maui, Taro Sakamoto, Marinette aka Ladybug, Sun Wukong, Naruto, Escanor, Rei, Apollo, and The Three Sailor Guardians.

Kankichi: Guys...?

Issei: Like I said... you're not alone...

Kankichi smiles and looks at The Vampire Army.

Krul glares at him with Anger.

Kankichi: All right then, LET'S FIGHT!!

The Dragon Faction and Their Allies started running Towards The Vampire Army as Krul and her Vampire Army did the same.

To be continued...