58: How to use a Tank

(Later at Night)

Issei and his Friends celebrated by having a barbecue Outside at Night.

Kankichi: Everyone now knows the existence of the supernatural, although there could be some people who don't believe it.

Issei: Trust me... everyone will believe the supernatural since we told our stories to the public.

Taiyo: including showing your booster gear?

Issei: Yes.

Nube: I just want to say thank you all for helping me out.

Issei: No Problem.

Deku: so are you really going to become an exorcist.

Nube: sense everyone around the world now knows the supernatural exist, yes.

Whisper: this is bad!

Nate: Why?

Whisper: If The Yokai World finds out about this, Lord Enma will be Furious!

Jibanyan: How will he know if he is in the Yokai World?

Mutsumi: are you overreacting a bit?

Whisper: No I am not!

Ataru: at least Rei is eating a bowl of rice to keep him from attacking me.

Kinnikuman: I thought he wasn't going to attack you when you given him Lum's horns?

Ataru: Yes, but he is still angry about me marrying Lum which we are not actually married.

Usagi: you are lucky those girls didn't find out where you are, or else they will end up killing you.

Ataru: That's what I'm afraid of...

Iruma: I wish I could visit my grandfather but I didn't want the demons to kill me, torture me, or even eat me alive.

Bell: I am happy that my grandfather is still alive and I'm still trying to learn how to use his thunderbolt.

Kankichi: They're done, time to eat-

He was interrupted when a missile came out from nowhere and hit the top floor of the apartment, setting it on fire.

They looked to see a tank and a man wearing a police uniform driving the tank towards them.

(Lt

(Lt. Charles Britain)

Kankichi! You're under arrest for the murder of Keiichi Nakagawa! Shouted Charles as he is about to shoot another missile until Ataru throws a piece of the wall that was from the top floor at him knocking him out.

I never knew apartment walls could be that hard to knock someone out? Said Ataru.

Just then they hear police sirens as Kankichi runs to the tank and pulls charles out.