32: Old Friend

Issei and his Friends looked at each other and knew something was wrong... Just then a magic circle appeared, they looked to see Maui as he lands on the Ground without a soft landing.

Issei: Maui?

Maui: Issei, long time no time.

Taiyo: we were just talking about you.

Deku: Ddraig said you were in danger.

Maui: I was... Fighting against those Amazons are more difficult then that Eel.

Issei: Amazons?

Nate: Aren't they Women who are against Men and Lived in The Island of Women From Greek Mythology?

Maui: Yes, but they are now Part of Some God Families.

Ataru: Like who?

Bell: Kumari, Ishtar, and Sekhmet.

Kinnikuman: How do you know that?

Bell: I once went to the Entertainment district where The Ishtar Familia were at before the Town was destroyed by The Freya Familia.

Usagi: I thought The Amazons were Myths.

Maui: They are actually real.

Kankichi: I had faced against women who are criminals, so taking them down could be easy.

Maui: Not The Amazons, They are stronger and dangerous then regular women.

Iruma: Like The Succubus.

Ataru: What is a Succubus?

Iruma: Succubi who are known as the sexual demon. they visit men in their dreams or wake them in the physical world, for sex; repeated visits from the Succubus were thought to be the curse of men's declining physical and mental health as the demon drained the male life life force.

Ataru: Ok... I'm glad that I'm no longer hitting on women.

Usagi: Hey!

Ataru: no offense.

Usagi: Thank you.

Whisper: at least you didn't come a Incubus.

Usagi: What's a Incubus?

Whisper: An Incubus is a demon in male form in folklore that seeks to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women; the corresponding spirit in female form is called a succubus. Parallels exist in many Cultures.

Iruma: I had seen one of them at The Akudol Games, his name was Beeber, he is from The Hellsky Agency, Lied once to hit him during the Games.

Jibanyan: Why did some Demons become Popstars?

Iruma: I don't know...

Mutsumi: so what happened?

Maui: It's a long story...

Kankichi: we got time.

Maui knows at them and tells them about what happened during his fight against the Amazons.

Deku: The descendent of Kali wanted to kill you and take your blood in order to give her Amazons The ability shape-shift?

Maui: she was planning to take the Throne that once belong to The Empress of Orario.

Bell: There was a Empress?

Maui: Yup, Freya is The Queen of Orario but The Empress was once respected by everyone including The Gods.

Bell: Who was The Empress?

Maui: Hera.

Bell: Hera?! my grandmother?!

Usagi: Hera is your grandmother?

Bell: She was my adopted grandmother, she wasn't there when Zeus who was my adopted grandfather was raising me, I haven't seen her for years.

Maui: She went back to Olympus when Zeus and the rest of the Olympian Gods went back to the Heavens.

Hera hasn't been planning to return to Orario to take back her Throne.

However Other Gods and Goddesses had been trying to take the Throne but end up Failing...

Issei: How come?

Maui: The Throne hasn't been touched or been sat down by anyone, The God Families make sure to keep the Empress Throne a Secret.

Nate: is that why The Kali Familia is trying to take your blood to have the ability to shape-shift?

Maui: Yes.

Kankichi: They are Planning to Attack Orario and take The Throne by Force.

Maui: Yup.

Ataru: Not only the Factions and The Thirteen Crowns are after us, but my tormentors and others out there will come after us after The Leviathan incident.

Maui: so you guys are the ones who defeated the Leviathan.

Issei: It's a long story...

Deku: How did you use teleportation magic?

Maui: Long story short, I learn it from a sorceress when I went to help my people back at Hawaii.

Usagi: can things get worse?

Just then Iruma when quiet.

Issei and his Friends Looked at him without saying a word.

Usagi: Iruma... are you OK-

What do you by that? Said Iruma as he looks at Usagi with a serious look on his face.

Usagi: Nothing

Usagi: Nothing... (nervous)

Kankichi: What happened to your hair?

Iruma: What do you mean?

Whisper: Guys... he is not himself...

Issei: What do you mean by that?

Iruma: What are you guys talking about?

Whisper: He has unleashed his Evil Circle.

Issei: A Evil What?

Whisper: A Evil Cycle...

To be continued...