42: Apollon

Apollo The Greek God of Light was riding his chariot while Pulling the Sun across the World like usual until he saw a Fishhook grub hold on the Moon and it started pulling it to the other side of the World.

He quickly made the Celestial Horses go faster as the Sun rises.

The Fishhook let go of the Moon and it went back to Earth.

He saw where the fishhook is heading and saw it Landed at the Land of The Shinto Gods.

(Apollo)

(Apollo)

Apollo: Maui... (Annoyed)

He is The Greek God of Light but Humans saw him as The God of The Sun.

He is The Current Chief God of The Olympian Gods since his father Zeus has retired after the Great War but still sits on the Throne of Olympus.

Although he is The Former Chief God of The Olympian Gods, he doesn't repeat his old ways in Ancient Times but he remembers working on the fields as he always walked with his grandson as he started to love Gardening on The Fields and The Garden with his Sister Demeter who was once his wife who given birth to his daughter Persephone who later became Queen of The Underworld and The Wife of Hades.

Apollo is known by many names like the other gods like Sun God, Aporon, Apollon, God of Music, Chief Deity of Olympus, and many others.

He rides his Carriage to The Land of Shinto as he saw the Location where the Fishhook came from.

(Back at The Apartment)

Issei and his Friends woke up by the Sunlight but they only got three hours of sleep.

Ataru walks in Usagi's Room and saw her getting up as her hair started glowing with the Sunlight.

He didn't say anything as he watches Usagi's Hair Glowing bright as The Sun.

She opens her eyes and saw Ataru standing and screams, she throws her slipper at him but he dodges it as the slipper hits the floor.

Usagi: What are you doing in my room?!

Ataru: I was about to ask you if you were going to eat the two pieces of bread for toast but I was distracted by your beautiful glowing hair.

Usagi: my glowing hair?

Ataru: It was glowing at the Sunlight.

Usagi: What are you talking about?

Just then the Sunlight hit Usagi's hair and it started glowing again as Kankichi walks in to get hit by the bright light from Usagi's glowing hair.