43: Father & Daughter

(Two Hours Later)

Apollo explains why Usagi's hair was glowing when the Sunlight hit her.

Issei: so her mother is The Titan Goddess of The Moon?

Apollo: Yes.

Nate: But weren't The Titans imprisoned in Tartarus after losing against The Olympian Gods in The Titanomachy?

Apollo: some of them were able to escape.

Usagi: What was my mother like?

Apollo: What was he like? she was beautiful... and her has a wonderful personality.

I had hit and fallen in love with many mortal women which ended up in tragedy, but when I met her... I was in Love.

I didn't know it was Eros or Aphrodite's doing... but I didn't care.

Me and your Mother were in Love and we spend time together.

Zeus knew she was one of the Titans that escaped during The Titanomachy but he allowed me to be with her, he felt regret for his mistakes he had done in the past before the Great War happened, so he wanted to become a better grandfather, so he adopted Bell to be his first grandson.

Usagi Looks at Bell as he nodded Yes while Apollo continue talking.

Years Later... she given birth to you... It was the happiest day I ever had in years...

However that didn't Last... it was forbidden for a God and A Titan to have a Child, so she sent you to the Human Realm where you will be safe.

It used to be forbidden for Gods and Mortals to be together but your grandfather Zeus changed all of that when he and his brother Poseidon started sleeping with mortal women.

Those mortal women had given birth to half bloods that became known as Demigods.

Hercules is one of the demigods that became the Hero of Greece and one of the Olympian Gods.

Demigods from different Pantheons are known throughout every Myth and Legend.

Goddesses could also give birth to demigods when they sleep with mortal men.

Gods & Goddesses do have children while the others have children with mortals.

Usagi: so does that mean I'm a Goddess?

Apollo: Yes, but the glowing of your hair will stop eventually.

However The Sailor Guardians will start looking for you...

Usagi: The Sailor Guardians?

Apollo: your mother chosen the descendants of The Roman Gods.

Usagi: Who are These descendants?

Apollo: There's Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Saturn.

Ataru: aren't those names of the planets of the solar system?

Apollo: They are... but they are the names of The Roman Gods.