33: Amazons

Whisper: A Evil Cycle...

Issei: What's that?

Whisper: It's what Demons have a tendency to commit acts of violence and sadism when their stress level reaches its limit. This loss of reason reduces their inhibitions and limits, allowing them to use their abilities to a greater degree.

Usagi: But Iruma is not a Demon, He is A Human.

Jibanyan: Then how can he have a wicked phase without being a Demon?

Whisper: There is a possibility of humanoid demons having a wicked phase.

Deku: What are Humanoid Demons?

Whisper: They are Just like Humanoid Dragons but they're half Demon & half Human. 

Usagi: so you're saying that Iruma is a Humanoid Demon?

Whisper: I believe so...

Taiyo: should we be focusing about The Amazons coming after Maui?

Issei: Right, what are we going to do?

Maui: it will take time for them to figure out where I am, so it's a matter of time before they come after me.

Bell: It doesn't make any sense.

I thought The Amazons moved on after the destruction of the Entertainment district?

Maui: Some Goddesses who have Amazons in their Families don't give up that easy.

Plus they might come after you next...

Bell: What? Why would they come after me?

Maui: The Amazons blamed you for the destruction of The Entertainment district and the Death of Their Goddess Ishtar.

Bell: But Freya was the one who killed her, I was saving Haruhime before she fallen to her Death.

Maui: Even so... they have hatred for men.

Ever since the Entertainment district was destroyed by The Freya Familia, many men in Orario were devastated but the Women were glad it was gone, However The Death of A Goddess is shocking news to anyone who knows the rules.

Gods are sent back to Heaven when they are killed and they cannot return to the Human Realm.

It used to be against the rules for Gods and Humans to not be together, However thanks to Zeus who made love to a mortal woman who given to birth to Hercules that became The Hero of Greece and The God of Strength when he died and became one of The Greek Gods, since Hercules is known as a Demigod like me that rule was scratched out and many Gods & Goddesses started to connect with Humans without them knowing they're Gods.

Gods made Love to mortal women while Goddesses made love with mortal men.

The Mortal Women and The Goddesses soon given birth to Demigods who become Gods when they die However their stories still live on in Myths and Legends.

Amazons in the Other Hand have hatred for Men and Gods sense they believed Men are Violent and The Gods are Selfish.

However they use them as breathing tools in order to make more Amazons.